Some questions re: CDG airport - DLRP

scottishgirl87

DIS Veteran
Ok, looking to book RS Transports tonight for my transfer from CDG airport to New York Hotel at DLRP, stupid question, but what should I put as the address on the booking form? Will Disneyland Resort Paris be enough??

On our return I wanna book the TGV. Our flight is at 2.25pm and check-in opens at 12.25pm (unfortunately can't do online check-in as we're taking a suitcase, if I'd known that I'd just have stuck to hold-alls!). I can get the TGV at 12.27, do you think that's ok?

Hi,

I usually put "Santa Fe hotel, Disneyland Resort Paris" on my booking form email with rstransports.

For the TGV, I'd suggest leaving yourselves at least 2 hours at CDG. We usually get the 17.30 TGV, for a flight departure time of 19.55. This doesn't actually give us a lot of time, we maybe have 15 or 20 minutes at the departure gate, after we've checked in, gone through passport control and security (queue for one, then queue for the other, then queue for the last). We don't stop for any food or drinks, or shopping, either.

You also have to factor in the transfer between terminals if you are travelling by TGV. The TGV arrives at Terminal 2. You may have a 10-15 minute walk to your check-in desk if thats in terminal 2, or a similar time on the CDG val internal train between terminals.

I would have thought that train would be ok, I got a 11.30 train for a 1.05 plane, with hand luggage though

Hmm I might get the 11.27 train then, there's a couple of trains inbetween that and the 12.27 but the price jumps up from £28 to £43 for the 2 of us. I suppose it's best to be safe rather than sorry!

Uh oh, just tried to book on the website, everything fine until I clicked the cash option on the last page and it just returned a white page :confused3 Is this normal?

Guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get an e-mail confirmation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter