Some "Glove" for Aengus...

Is that why you disappeared? All of a sudden I looked and you were gone. Right about then Aengus asked if anyone had seen Pink. So I guess that leaves one other person...

Unless Aengus was just playing innocent...:rolleyes:

SOMEBODY gave me the good 'ole boot...

And then SOMEBODY locked the room so I couldn't get back in....

I think she is saying to the other person yes they are a cowboy :)
anyways will have to catch up on the great fall of gracie after my date :)

:thumbsup2

ahh i see your point... maybe this one will help

sosorryagainzk5.jpg

as much as I would like to get credit... well... I think you know what really happened :rotfl:

:scared1:

Seriously, I thought the only one who got the boot was one of the stragglers who keeps following King around! If he asked for inferno one more time, I was going to show him a fire! :rotfl:

Seriously, I thought the only one who got the boot was one of the stragglers who keeps following King around! If he asked for inferno one more time, I was going to show him a fire! :rotfl:

Yeah, I was this close to sending him 5 Disney DVD's so he could get inferno and leave Lily alone. :)

Yeah, I was this close to sending him 5 Disney DVD's so he could get inferno and leave Lily alone. :)

she was winding up ROFL. I think he wasnt getting it when I said do you want some help out of here :rotfl:

OMG!

Someone felt so sorry for my plain-clothes mule, that they gave them a gift. I guess I better get one of those rare Hong Kong shirts, so they don't look so pitiful.:rotfl2:

OMG!

Someone felt so sorry for my plain-clothes mule, that they gave them a gift. I guess I better get one of those rare Hong Kong shirts, so they don't look so pitiful.:rotfl2:

Or... you can stay in those plain clothes and accept gifts, heh! :thumbsup2

ahh i see your point... maybe this one will help

sosorryagainzk5.jpg

I think it is against VMK Staff Values to tell a grown man crying that he need to suck it up and be a man!
Hence the ..."AWWWWW":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ROFL!!! Glove you Lava Boi!
Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!

I just realized we hijacked poor Aengus' thread. So, Aengus a little glove coming your way:

mickeyglove.jpg

Not as cool as Pink's pink boxing glove, but it should work!

I think it is against VMK Staff Values to tell a grown man crying that he need to suck it up and be a man!
Hence the ..."AWWWWW":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ROFL!!! Glove you Lava Boi!
Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!

:lmao:
awe I thought the same thing and poor pink was there to dry his eyes.

poor pink was there to dry his eyes.

Actually... I wish I could claim I was being the sweetheart there... :goodvibes but no, I was honestly poking a little fun at Lily because the first time around (while we were out on the dock) she said "drying" instead of "crying" by mistake... :goodvibes

I am totally laughing now at the image of me standing there drying Aengus's tears... umm..... no.....

pink is just not my thang :)

I am SO your thang, Aengus! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter