:scared1:

popcorn::

Hmmm... Grace must be busy "working" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have some more glove, dear...

pink%20boxing%20glove1.jpg

And to go with that..
Un-official Gracie Boxing Hats!
Gracieheadgear.jpg

you guys are all really trying to test my photoshop skillz arent you.

I am way to lazy, you will need to try harder :rotfl:

Hey guys! :headache:

I'm sure there are boys out there somewhere that like me...:confused3 maybe... :confused3

They're just the strong, silent type... :cloud9:

The strong, silent type... :eek: Hey leave me out of this! :rotfl2: I certainly am the strong, silent type and I totally like you, Pink, :hug: but I thought we cleared up any confusion about whether I'm a guy or a girl last week. :confused3 :rotfl2: :confused3 :rotfl2:

♥DizzyDizney♥;23038229 said:
I don't think pink is his color xD

Pink is SOOOO his color! princess:

GRRRRRRRRRRRR VMK didnt approve my new mule

wussification :rotfl:

Stink on it!! Was hoping to have some fun with that ;)

OI hat OI

OI hat u

OI am so freakin funny I am hurting myself :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You're at it again this morning. Wish we had a spitting smilie...

The strong, silent type... :eek: Hey leave me out of this! :rotfl2: I certainly am the strong, silent type and I totally like you, Pink, :hug: but I thought we cleared up any confusion about whether I'm a guy or a girl last week. :confused3 :rotfl2: :confused3 :rotfl2:

I don't remember what the conclusion of that discussion was. :confused3 I mean, Queen of Big Cups and Big Shoes can go either way.... :confused3

Biting my lip from further comment... :angel:

NOOOOOO!!!!

This is the WORST day ev...

Aww, I'll play CTF with you today to cheer you up... :hug:

I hope you get a flat tire on the way to the mall!

Oh and your spare IS under the car.

Another high heel story for you, Agnes...

We had a 2-hour school delay today because of the snow and ice. Well, I get a phone call from my teens shortly after they left for school - they're stuck in a ditch in the snow and can't get out. "Stay put... I'm on my way!" (inserts super woman smilie here) On my way out the door, I call my neighbor who is a police officer - he phones into the station to send out a car....

Anyways, the police and I arrive at the scene at the same time.

The officer turns to me as I get out of my car and says... "Can you help push?"

He must have noticed my shocked expression... :eek: I was speechless for once...

He then looks down at my high heel boots...... "Um, maybe not..."

:lmao: Yeah, you got that right, buddy :lmao:

I thought I was doing ok this afternoon, just barely hanging in there with Fireworks.....then I look up and who do I see??

Aengusfireworks.jpg

- sigh - with a score that is waaaaaayyyyy too above me! And, unbelievably, I play Fireworks better than I do Haunted Mansion! :rolleyes:

Then, tonight, I was teasing Fin and she was a good sport about it:

Phin.jpg

I am wrong not all boys have cooties. well my has been doesn't he win a valentine package for me :)

here are the details

The contest was for guys to phone and say how much they love their wives or significant other.

When he got home and he wrote the radio station saying he did not call in because he was driving from Barrie to Toronto.

The producer of the show was touch and so was the morning host that he wanted to give him the days prize.

It is an all week prize.

So he wrote I am taking a different view. Most of the men were saying how much the wife does for them etc.

So he starts off by saying all he does for me :lmao:

How he gets the coffee in the morning, wakes me up, takes me to work picks me up, makes dinner, does laundry, etc etc. If you started to read this you would have thought what a jerk he is.

But then said you may think I am not very thankful for my wife, but you are wrong see my wife has MS and I thank God everday for her.

What a sweetie

my aunt has MS hopefully the therepy shes in will help

I am so sorry to tell you this but KrazyPete is now Lily's BFF he is the last pic we see on her quest. lily and crazy sitting in a (well you get the idea) my condolenses for your extreme fall from grace :goodvibes

I am so sorry to tell you this but crazyluke is now Lily's BFF he is the last pic we see on her quest. lily and crazy sitting in a (well you get the idea) my condolenses for your extreme fall from grace :goodvibes

-cough- KrazyPete -cough-

:lmao:

I am so sorry to tell you this but crazyluke is now Lily's BFF he is the last pic we see on her quest. lily and crazy sitting in a (well you get the idea) my condolenses for your extreme fall from grace :goodvibes

Lets not forget that Lily also had "wave goodnight gracie" in her quest before :)

btw Congrats KrazyPETE having your picture in the quest :)

I am so not jealous now :) Host Lily still gloves me too :)

Lets not forget that Lily also had "wave goodnight gracie" in her quest before :)

She did??? I so must have missed that quest.... :laughing:

I want a picture of me in the Big Storm quest :lovestruc

TWO AND HALF MORE HOURS!!

(I seriously need to get off this computer NOW!)

She did??? I so must have missed that quest.... :laughing:

I want a picture of me in the Big Storm quest :lovestruc

TWO AND HALF MORE HOURS!!

(I seriously need to get off this computer NOW!)

here let me refresh your memory :)

gracest5.jpg

Well, Aengus, your picture might not be in the quest but you are like a rock star here! When we joined you in your room, DS and DD were all like "Is that Aengus, where is Aengus?" I kept trying to point out Lily, etc. - Nope it was all about Aengus - too funny. :rotfl:

How's that for some Aengus glove today?

Well, Aengus, your picture might not be in the quest but you are like a rock star here! When we joined you in your room, DS and DD were all like "Is that Aengus, where is Aengus?" I kept trying to point out Lily, etc. - Nope it was all about Aengus - too funny. :rotfl:

How's that for some Aengus glove today?

Ahh... your children are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

here let me refresh your memory :)

gracest5.jpg

well that is fine but a picture is definately ahead of gracie wave. Though I do apologize to KrazyPete see I know who he was by pic just not by title. So pic definately wins :)

and besides that is old news it is last years quest sorry KrazyPete is definately her new BFF :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter