Soda Mugs

xangav

Mouseketeer
Maybe no one has an answer to this one but I thought I would ask anyway. We went on the eastern cruise in 2002 and bought the Soda mugs for each of our kids, (I know, I know, big mistake) and of course there is no way they got our money's worth. I was wondering if you can take the same mugs on the next cruise and use them again. We are going on the March 27th western cruise this time. It's not a hugely pressing question but I would appreciate any input.
Also, this forum has been very informative. Thanks!;)

A. The mugs have changed since then. Back then the mugs said "Magic" or "Wonder". It is now "Castaway Cay" with all of the character.

B. They now place a sticker on the card. You may purchase a mug but need to show the sticker to get the refill (though some do still fill the mug without the sticker)

Hope this helps - sorry about the news that the mugs have changed.

Ok - so maybe you can answer this one regarding the mugs and sticker --

we purchased the mugs on previous crusie too BUT since the program has changed, can I just buy the sticker and use my old mugs???? We leave in March and should I pack the mugs or not?

Thanks

Since the sticker is proof of purchase, I think you're allowed to use your old mugs.

Is this right? I thought I read on a previous thread that any mug is okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter