So which would you do? Paradise beach vs Mr Sanchos

nswift

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the
Considering going it on our own in Cozumel. I have two teens with me, and wondering which is better between these two beaches.

Thanks
Nswift
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Me Too!!! I want to know. I've read great things about both. Paradise beach is new so maybe not many people have been to it yet. They both sound like they have many activities on the beach to do. Let us know what you think. Thank You!:sunny:

We just got back from the Magic yesterday.
We had decided to go to Paradise Beach and it was very nice.
Very clean bathrooms, many chairs with umbrellas, kayaks, floats, water trampoline and big climbing iceberg...all free.
The only thing they asked is that you don't bring in outside food and drink.
The bar made nice drinks and the restaurants only use real Black Angus beef in the kitchen. We had the fajitas for lunch and the kids had cheeseburgers and quesadillas and the food was excellent. We found the place to be very enjoyable.
Tom came around and made sure everything was to our satisfaction and wanted to know our thoughts.
The only complaint we had was that the shore was a little grassy in places...i.e. turtle grass. However it was nice swimming and there was no sea lice or jellyfish or anything detrimental to our swimming experience.
It was a 13.00 (total) cab ride from the pier to Paradise beach for all 5 of us.
I have not been to Mr. Sanchos so I can not give you any comparative thoughts on that.
All in all it was one of our nicest beach days on the cruise.
Hope this helps!

Hi,
we went to Mr. Sanchos last year and had a ball. Does Paradise beach have tables that you can eat at on the beach?
Mr. Sanchos had huge one with a palm tree in the middle! But I did not think the area was that clean. Great food and Maragritas though!
Wendilyn:cool:

We were at Mr Sanchos last year also, actually met Wendilynn there! We liked it very much, food and drink were great, beach area nice, kids used waverunners, went on banana boats, and ATV's. I would definetly go back.

We did Mr. Sancho's...I found it very clean..that was this past September. Great bathroom/shower area. Nice bar, wonderful food. No grass..just beautiful beach.

We just came back from the Magic yesterday, and we went to Paradise Beach after reading about it here. We all loved it, it definitely had the cleanest washrooms and change rooms I've ever seen on a beach. The food was great (we had nachos + quesadillas) and we ordered a bucket of beer (5) for $12, cokes for $2. The boys 16 + 13 had a great time on the climbing iceberg, kayaks, floats etc. DO bring water shoes - it is quite rocky when you are first getting in the water. We had a short downpour, but it was fun sitting under the cover of the open restaurant. There are tables on the grass behind the beach chairs. I haven't been to Mr. Sanchos, but I can definitely recommend Paridise Beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter