• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So...The Worst Song Ever?

Definitely not the worst songs ever, but I hate "Hotel California."
I also hate Stone Temple Pilots "Big Empty"

Or any and EVERY "song" by Yoko Ono.

The first time I heard that I said "This ----- really needs to have her throat slashed."

That's a whole lot of violence wished on someone who won 10 awards with that song, obviously she was doing something right. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don't like it, well you don't like it but to wish harm to come to the singer is a bit extreme.

James Arthur: Never Let Go

I don't like his voice, I think the lyrics are schmaltzy, and I find it hard to believe that he wanted a second date from the woman whose hair he had to hold back as she threw up after drinking so much.

Ya'll haten' on Dolly is fighting words around here.

She sounds like a gargling munchkin. Her voice is horrible. Sure, she may be a lovely person (never met her, so how would I know?) but her singing voice is so, so dreadful. Tiny Tim's doppleganger.

She sounds like a gargling munchkin. Her voice is horrible. Sure, she may be a lovely person (never met her, so how would I know?) but her singing voice is so, so dreadful. Tiny Tim's doppleganger.

That's a lot of hate for a lovely human.

Loving You by Minnie Riperton. It's horrific and so of course even though I haven't heard it in ages it sometimes plays in my head like the worst earworm ever! Both the lyrics but also the extreamly high pitch of the thing just equals music murder although the Seasons in the Sun thing may be it's equal. Yup!

Loving you I see your soul come shining through.
And every time that we have (uuuuhhhhhhh)
I'm more in love with you.
La la la la la, la la la la la
La la la la la, la la la la la

That's a lot of hate for a lovely human.

Did you miss that part where I stated she could be a lovely person? I just can't stand the sound of her voice - might be from the era when all they played on the radio was "9 to 5". Her voice wasn't so contrived for that song, but they played it over and over gain. It's just too high pitched for my taste, and it gets squeaky, sometimes nasal, and her range is shallow. I hate the sound of her voice.

I love the song for the camp factor and it's a drag queen staple, but many people hate I've Never Been To Me by Charlene.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter