So excited!!! What next?

Is that for all purchasers or does that exclude international buyers? I am not financing it but am CDN.
Hi, as a buyer you do not need to have anything notarized if you are paying cash. If you were to finance, then the mortgage would need to be notarized. This is for both International and US buyers :-)

Hi, as a buyer you do not need to have anything notarized if you are paying cash. If you were to finance, then the mortgage would need to be notarized. This is for both International and US buyers :-)
Ok thanks for letting me know. I will have to wait and see when I pass ROFR, a number of other Canadians on the board last night/this morning said that they had to get a US Notary for their purchase in cash.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I will have to wait and see when I pass ROFR, a number of other Canadians on the board last night/this morning said that they had to get a US Notary for their purchase in cash.
Unless it was an Aulani purchase, I am not sure why. But feel free to reach out to me with any other questions.

Unless it was an Aulani purchase, I am not sure why. But feel free to reach out to me with any other questions.
Jodi, yes earlier in this thread we were talking about the purchases being AUL contracts. So I am guessing that means the other posters and you are now in sync that AUL requires US notarization.

Jodi, yes earlier in this thread we were talking about the purchases being AUL contracts. So I am guessing that means the other posters and you are now in sync that AUL requires US notarization.
Hi, Sorry, I was referring to all but Aulani, I guess it got lost in the thread. But it sounds like you got a great deal! I've heard that some title companies will do remote Notary services, so you may want to ask. Good luck!

Hi, Sorry, I was referring to all but Aulani, I guess it got lost in the thread. But it sounds like you got a great deal! I've heard that some title companies will do remote Notary services, so you may want to ask. Good luck!

Thanks, while we hadn't planned to buy Aulani, after losing 4 contracts to ROFR I thought I would put a low offer out there and see if was accepted(or a counter offer I would be happy with), knowing that Aulani is rarely taken and I am not sure if there has been a non subsidized dues contract that has been taken, hopefully I won't be the first. I will definitely inquire with the Title company if/when at the time of closing, thanks. EDIT: I just looked on First American's website and it says that remote Notary services are available so hopefully it will be for me, thanks so much for mentioning this, it will make it so much easier(and hopefully cheaper)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!