So confused, anyone book a snorkeling excursion for St Croix?

We booked a boat excursion which was cancelled ...I think they are still working the bugs out of the system there..we then took an expensive taxi to the other side of the island and a ferry out to a little island/hotel/resort. THere is a small concession there and she has everything you need ..check out the jet skis cause it was reasonable and included some snorkeling and a tour...sorry I dont rmember all the names but ask anyone and they will know where you mean..Pm me if you need more

We booked the Buck Island snorkeling (our trip isn't till the end of March).

I booked it because someone that came back from the first cruise to St. Croix did it and said it was one of the best snorkeling trips he'd been on.

And one of the other snorkeling trips got a really bad review from the first group of cruisers there.

We chose Spratt Reef on the upcoming 3/28 cruise because it was all thats left! I tried to get Buck Island but no openings, I figured how bad could snorkling in the Caribbean anywhere really be??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter