So anyone watch the new Loki yet?

I completely disagree. The finale set up the whole phase 4 and explains how we are going to get Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, and Ant Man. I liked that this was essentially the good version of the villian and the worst are yet to come. It also added another Young Avenger to the crew that were already introduced with the potential for another based off who was in this episode.

Same, I loved it and I thought Jonathan Majors was fantastic. I can't wait to see more of him (loved him in Lovecraft Country, too).

Boy people are going to be confused who haven't watched this show, especially once we get to Dr. Strange and Ant-Man.

Also, season 2? Yes, please!

I guess I feel like this information was already known after WandaVision and with how Dr. Strange 2 is literally titled Multiverse of Madness. To me all it showed was how the multi-verse fell apart but it could've been done in a more interesting captivating way.

I guess I feel like this information was already known after WandaVision and with how Dr. Strange 2 is literally titled Multiverse of Madness. To me all it showed was how the multi-verse fell apart but it could've been done in a more interesting captivating way.

I agree. I like what they were trying to do, and I loved many aspects of the show, like the TVA itself - such great designs. It's just that the finale lacked any sort of urgency - it was just dull, like episode 3 was. Just sit and talk. The Finale was worse than the train ride though because they literally just talked in circles. "So you can kill me or take my place. We can kill you or take your place? I think we should kill him. I think we should take his place. Yes, but also you can kill me or take my place. Really, we should kill you or take your place? Let's take his place. No, let's kill him!" Then Sylvie stood up with a blade and I was like, FINALLY do SOMETHING! It was just so dull, and considering who was sitting on the other side of that desk, it shouldn't have been! I will say though that the set at the end, the office or library or whatever, looked amazing! They did get the visual style right that's for sure!

No, I do like what it set up, but it was still just plain dull. There was no push at the end, just a very long, drawn-out, repitive conversation. Who was the other Young Avenger? I am admittedly not that familiar with them.

Of course Kid Loki but the leader of the Young Avengers is Iron Lad which is a variant of the villain.

I could have used 8 episodes, instead of 6 (I'd have liked them to flesh out the last 3 episodes).

But this was an awesome show, equal to Wandavision, and a solid A-. I can't wait for season 2!

After watching The Book Of Boba Fett I finally decided to watch Loki myself and I have been addicted to it and every Wednesday morning I start my day by watching Loki and this week I will see the season finale and it's a great show and Tom Hiddleston is so perfect in the role of Loki and is really smart too. I did hear that Loki Season 2 will premiere in 2023 so it proves that Loki is a hit

I saw Loki's season finale this morning and it was amazing and Loki's fight scenes were so well done and what I think the very end of the show was a sort of cliffhanger for Season 2 but you got to admit Loki was really tough and well minded. I don't know what I will see next Wednesday probably Moon Knight but Loki proves that Marvel really has a way with action shows really well
P.S. Which voice actress provides the voice of the animated clock? Because the clock seems to have a southern accent when it talks

I saw Loki's season finale this morning and it was amazing and Loki's fight scenes were so well done and what I think the very end of the show was a sort of cliffhanger for Season 2 but you got to admit Loki was really tough and well minded. I don't know what I will see next Wednesday probably Moon Knight but Loki proves that Marvel really has a way with action shows really well
P.S. Which voice actress provides the voice of the animated clock? Because the clock seems to have a southern accent when it talks

Miss Minutes is voiced by prolific voice actress Tara Strong.

Personally, I was disappointed int eh all-talking finale. It was fine, but not a finale. I know there will be a second season and maybe it will hold up better once all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter