So anyone watch the new Loki yet?

Moliphino

DIS Veteran
I completely disagree. The finale set up the whole phase 4 and explains how we are going to get Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, and Ant Man. I liked that this was essentially the good version of the villian and the worst are yet to come. It also added another Young Avenger to the crew that were already introduced with the potential for another based off who was in this episode.
Same, I loved it and I thought Jonathan Majors was fantastic. I can't wait to see more of him (loved him in Lovecraft Country, too).

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
Boy people are going to be confused who haven't watched this show, especially once we get to Dr. Strange and Ant-Man.

Also, season 2? Yes, please!

Eeyore daily

DIS Veteran
I guess I feel like this information was already known after WandaVision and with how Dr. Strange 2 is literally titled Multiverse of Madness. To me all it showed was how the multi-verse fell apart but it could've been done in a more interesting captivating way.

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I guess I feel like this information was already known after WandaVision and with how Dr. Strange 2 is literally titled Multiverse of Madness. To me all it showed was how the multi-verse fell apart but it could've been done in a more interesting captivating way.
I agree. I like what they were trying to do, and I loved many aspects of the show, like the TVA itself - such great designs. It's just that the finale lacked any sort of urgency - it was just dull, like episode 3 was. Just sit and talk. The Finale was worse than the train ride though because they literally just talked in circles. "So you can kill me or take my place. We can kill you or take your place? I think we should kill him. I think we should take his place. Yes, but also you can kill me or take my place. Really, we should kill you or take your place? Let's take his place. No, let's kill him!" Then Sylvie stood up with a blade and I was like, FINALLY do SOMETHING! It was just so dull, and considering who was sitting on the other side of that desk, it shouldn't have been! I will say though that the set at the end, the office or library or whatever, looked amazing! They did get the visual style right that's for sure!

Liljo22

DIS Veteran
No, I do like what it set up, but it was still just plain dull. There was no push at the end, just a very long, drawn-out, repitive conversation. Who was the other Young Avenger? I am admittedly not that familiar with them.
Of course Kid Loki but the leader of the Young Avengers is Iron Lad which is a variant of the villain.

• TwoMisfits

DIS Veteran
    I could have used 8 episodes, instead of 6 (I'd have liked them to flesh out the last 3 episodes).

But this was an awesome show, equal to Wandavision, and a solid A-. I can't wait for season 2!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES