SO, 8 months we back,again : 14 days of gluttony & guilt: PLETHORA O' PICS 5/6/23-5/19/23

Lovin all of your posts. BH is our family favorite and we will have to try that Turtle pie next time yummy! I think I need those Homecomin pickles too!!
All of it for sure. We have had the chocolate cake and macadamia icecream pie both twice and its never enough. SO AMAZING. The bread pudding is also now a must get too. Have you tried Boathouse's burgers? The best.

I'm impressed by how well you keep up with everything related to the meal to share with us! I've enjoyed reading and following along.

All of it for sure. We have had the chocolate cake and macadamia icecream pie both twice and its never enough. SO AMAZING. The bread pudding is also now a must get too. Have you tried Boathouse's burgers? The best.
We usually split the wedge salad and grouper sandwich but DH did get the burger once. I think we're gonna switch it up and split the wedge and burger this go around...plus the ice cream pie lol!

The blueberry lemonade drink its great too!

I'm impressed by how well you keep up with everything related to the meal to share with us! I've enjoyed reading and following along.
THANKS! I am very OCD so this is a easy task for me. Glad you enjoyed. Read some of the past ones if you haven't

We usually split the wedge salad and grouper sandwich but DH did get the burger once. I think we're gonna switch it up and split the wedge and burger this go around...plus the ice cream pie lol!

The blueberry lemonade drink its great too!
nice. We adore the wedge. perfect everytime.

Boathouse is our fave, but I've never had that bread pudding. It looks amazing!! Will def be trying that next time.

A few things to mention:

1. Can't believe a cart CM would ask for a tip like that and glad you didn't give in. The tipping thing in general is out of control. I see why it happened during COVID, but we're back to normal now.

2. We had the Steakhouse 71 aged pork chop, surprisingly good. Recommend it if you haven't tried it.

3. Last two times at Homecoming I had a bone in my fried chicken biscuit appetizer. The first time, the waiter and manager came over, extremely apologetic, took it off our bill and gave us free desserts. The second time we took it back to our room (leftovers). This kinda made me drop Homecoming off our must-dos.

4. Last thing, how does Whispering Canyon BBQ compare to Roundup?

A few things to mention:

1. Can't believe a cart CM would ask for a tip like that and glad you didn't give in. The tipping thing in general is out of control. I see why it happened during COVID, but we're back to normal now.
It's insanity, I would never. I told him, I helped out by buying the pricey gelato
2. We had the Steakhouse 71 aged pork chop, surprisingly good. Recommend it if you haven't tried it.
I did shortly after the restaurant first opened. Read here if you like STEAKHOUSE BURGER REVIEW
3. Last two times at Homecoming I had a bone in my fried chicken biscuit appetizer. The first time, the waiter and manager came over, extremely apologetic, took it off our bill and gave us free desserts. The second time we took it back to our room (leftovers). This kinda made me drop Homecoming off our must-dos.
It has its ups & downs. Fried bone in chicken is not one of them.
4. Last thing, how does Whispering Canyon BBQ compare to Roundup?
Round UP for the WIN!!!!

Looking forward to your net review; I really enjoyed reading the ones you’ve posted. We even tried a few items based on your positive reviews of them during our last trip.

Very excited about your next review! Really appreciate how thorough you are and all the info you provide in your pics! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Will be visiting end of Jan - first few days of Feb before a cruise - so you may change some of our current picks!

This is great- really love your reviews! Good pictures and great commentary 🤣 I will definitely be following! I hope thaat you both have a wonderful trip!

Looking forward to your net review; I really enjoyed reading the ones you’ve posted. We even tried a few items based on your positive reviews of them during our last trip.
Thanks for reading, I am starting it today!!!! what items did you try from my reviews and was I correct...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter