Sneakers?

Thank you for all your help. I finally got her sneakers. We went to a running store. She did try Hoka but she liked this pair better. I'm not famliar with it. Curious on your thoughts on the pair. Its Saucony Omni 21 Alloy/Rainfall. I bought them so she doesn't know the price. Otherwise she would not have gotten it. Hoping this is a good pair.
It has good reviews, so if she wears them around & they are comfortable, i would stick with them. Another suggestion though: make sure she brings moleskin (& a small scissor if she'll have a checked bag). Moleskin & my trusty old Teva flip-flops (which i had only brought as slippers) saved my feet from the damage a pair of Skechers caused while we were in Venice. Good socks are also important to help in sneakers.
We're visiting Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, & London in August & i ordered Hokas to try them out.

I'm glad that she was able to find shoes that she likes. I personally never go to Europe without my Allbirds, absolutely love them and can wear them all day. For summer in Europe, I take my tree runners and tree skippers shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter