"Smile like you're massaging my feet!" A Nov '14 TR! *Updated 6/17 & 6/18- NEW TR LINK POSTED*

there really is nothing like walking into an empty Magic Kingdom - it's like you have it all to yourself. And love that they have the PP photographers out early.

Love your Castle selfie! Plus it's angled and therefore artsy!

Kinda upset I read this update as now I really have a craving for some puffed French Toast :rotfl: Probably best to avoid the breakfast lasagna I recall definitely noticing banana in it

Sounds like a wonderful start to the day!

Joining in! We were there the same time as you! The 10th & 14th were our Magic Kingdom days too and we went to MVMCP on the 13th! It will be exciting to read your TR knowing that we were in the some of the same parks as you.

We had stopped at the F&W festival center but just to pick up a passport. I guess we should have checked it out, those Ghirardelli sculptures looked pretty awesome. Your Epcot day was making me hungry with all of the yummy F&W foods. I'm sad that I missed the cheddar cheese soup this trip and I would have liked to try the waffles at the Belgium stand. Ooh and then breakfast at Crystal Palace, Yum! Puffed French Toast is my fav! Can you tell that I'm a big fan of Disney food, haha. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your MK day.

Ahhh, I think I always get a little extra spring in my step when it's Magic Kingdom day.

I need to do more early entry stuff just to get into the empty park. Magical. And I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the tri-fecta of Mickey shirts chosen on this day. :goodvibes

Hi Alexis! I'm all caught up on your TR!

I loved reading about your Epcot day. Mom and I had such a wonderful time eating around the world for Food and Wine. I had that Mahi Mahi from Singapore and it was delicious! I'm kind of glad you didn't have a lot of pictures of the food because it's almost lunch time here and I'm starving. :rotfl:

I loved seeing all of your character greets! I did a ton of them in December and had a blast.

Crystal Palace is one that I have yet to get to. It's definitely on my list to try someday just haven't had a chance to get there yet.

All caught up!
Your Epcot day looks like so much fun. All that food! It looks great. you all got some great pictures too!
I love the MK shots of the three of you in front of the castle! So cute.

Hi there! Just found your TR! Joining in can't wait to hear more! I'm my parents baby too so we do a lot of trips the three of us or just me and my mom!

Following along!

That sounds like a great Epcot day! So relaxed! And you got to try so many F&W goodies!

Can't wait to hear about your CP breakfast and more of your day at MK!

there really is nothing like walking into an empty Magic Kingdom - it's like you have it all to yourself. And love that they have the PP photographers out early.

Love your Castle selfie! Plus it's angled and therefore artsy!

Kinda upset I read this update as now I really have a craving for some puffed French Toast :rotfl: Probably best to avoid the breakfast lasagna I recall definitely noticing banana in it

Sounds like a wonderful start to the day!

You really do feel like you have it all to yourself! And I too am so glad they have PP photographers out!

Haha I'm glad you like my artsy selfie ;)

I am convinced that once you try the puffed french toast, I'm pretty sure you crave it for life :rotfl: SO GOOD!

Joining in! We were there the same time as you! The 10th & 14th were our Magic Kingdom days too and we went to MVMCP on the 13th! It will be exciting to read your TR knowing that we were in the some of the same parks as you.

We had stopped at the F&W festival center but just to pick up a passport. I guess we should have checked it out, those Ghirardelli sculptures looked pretty awesome. Your Epcot day was making me hungry with all of the yummy F&W foods. I'm sad that I missed the cheddar cheese soup this trip and I would have liked to try the waffles at the Belgium stand. Ooh and then breakfast at Crystal Palace, Yum! Puffed French Toast is my fav! Can you tell that I'm a big fan of Disney food, haha. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your MK day.

Welcome and thank you for joining! That's so funny that not only were we down there the same time but had the same MK days!

There's so many wonderful foods at F&W it's so hard to try everything you want! I know I missed some foods I would've liked to try! Haha Disney food is the BEST!!

I'll be sure to hop over to your TR! :)

Ahhh, I think I always get a little extra spring in my step when it's Magic Kingdom day.

I need to do more early entry stuff just to get into the empty park. Magical. And I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the tri-fecta of Mickey shirts chosen on this day. :goodvibes

YES there is just something so extra special about that first MK day! It really is magical being there so early, Rob. Definitely a must do! And thanks for the compliment on the shirts :thumbsup2

Following along! I love your character selfies!

Welcome, thanks for stopping in!! And thank you! :)

I'm here! I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you for joining!!! :)

Hi Alexis! I'm all caught up on your TR!

I loved reading about your Epcot day. Mom and I had such a wonderful time eating around the world for Food and Wine. I had that Mahi Mahi from Singapore and it was delicious! I'm kind of glad you didn't have a lot of pictures of the food because it's almost lunch time here and I'm starving. :rotfl:

I loved seeing all of your character greets! I did a ton of them in December and had a blast.

Crystal Palace is one that I have yet to get to. It's definitely on my list to try someday just haven't had a chance to get there yet.

Glad you were able to catch up! LOL, it's so hard reading people's reports around meal times because I always start to crave the food they talk about!

I'm glad you're enjoying the character greets, definitely more to come! And I'm glad you were able to branch out and do them, I can't wait to hear about them!

Crystal Palace definitely gets two thumbs up for me, I hope you get there one day!

All caught up!
Your Epcot day looks like so much fun. All that food! It looks great. you all got some great pictures too!
I love the MK shots of the three of you in front of the castle! So cute.

Thank you so much! I think it will be hard to go back to Epcot during non F&W times because I will miss the food so much!

Hi there! Just found your TR! Joining in can't wait to hear more! I'm my parents baby too so we do a lot of trips the three of us or just me and my mom!

Thank you for joining in! I love hearing about how others are so close to their parents too! Can't wait to hear about your DCP adventures ;)

Following along!

That sounds like a great Epcot day! So relaxed! And you got to try so many F&W goodies!

Can't wait to hear about your CP breakfast and more of your day at MK!

Welcome and thank you for joining! It was definitely a great Epcot day. More of MK to come soon! :goodvibes

Day 3 - Crystal Palace!

After a couple of minutes, the first character that came around was Tigger!

He pulled me in for a big hug and as you can see I was pretty happy!!

Next up was Piglet, who I was most excited to meet!

Then it was Eeyore!

And last but not least, Pooh!

We took our time eating, going back for more of what we liked. We ended up getting to see Tigger again!

We headed out and stopped to take pics of the cute topiaries :)

We REALLY loved breakfast here! Being in the park early was great, the food was great, the characters great, everything GREAT :cool1: I think if we ever do another trip we wouldn't hesitate to schedule another breakfast ADR here!

Up next..Getting our MK day going!

so you are saying breakfast was great? ;)

It is a pretty nice breakfast - with pretty darn good food and good character interactions. Can get a bit crazy at times and always seems like there are people waiting out front to be seated, but is a nice place for breakfast

Great character pictures - especially the Piglet We-sie! :goodvibes

Oh that Tigger sure is fresh, lol. Seriously, there really is nothing better than a character hug for putting a smile on your face. It sounds so silly, yet it is just truth.

I might have to crash Crystal Palace this month. I've only met Piglet once at a MVMCP and Eeyore only slightly more. Plus, Pooh is the softest and Tigger's my boy.

I was behind a couple of updates, but I'm all caught up!

Pre-opening in Magic Kingdom is a special kind of magical moment that never gets old. I just love that moment of walking down Main Street and feeling like you almost have it all to yourself. I'm always amazed at how many of the other people getting in early don't seem to appreciate that and just rush straight to their reservation destination.

Crystal Palace is easily my favorite character breakfast! If for nothing else, that puffed French toast. OMG SO GOOD! It also seems like y'all had great character interaction. :goodvibes

Sounds like a great CP breakfast! I really want to get an 8:00 ADR one time! How cool to have Main Street all to yourself!!

We love, love, loved that puffed French toast! I had read about it but it was so yummy! I'm pretty sure one of us grabbed a plate full at the end just to round out our breakfast!

You got some awesome pictures with the characters. I definitely need to get to Crystal Palace someday. I've never meet Piglet or Eeyore so a meal there is necessary. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

so you are saying breakfast was great? ;)

It is a pretty nice breakfast - with pretty darn good food and good character interactions. Can get a bit crazy at times and always seems like there are people waiting out front to be seated, but is a nice place for breakfast

Great character pictures - especially the Piglet We-sie! :goodvibes

It was just ok :rotfl:

I can see how it can get crazy, I'm glad we were able to get the early reservation and in pretty fast.

I couldn't resist a we-sie with Piglet, especially since it's really the only place you can see him outside of parties!

Oh that Tigger sure is fresh, lol. Seriously, there really is nothing better than a character hug for putting a smile on your face. It sounds so silly, yet it is just truth.

I might have to crash Crystal Palace this month. I've only met Piglet once at a MVMCP and Eeyore only slightly more. Plus, Pooh is the softest and Tigger's my boy.

Characters hugs, especially unexpected ones, are just so magical! And yes go for it!!

I was behind a couple of updates, but I'm all caught up!

Pre-opening in Magic Kingdom is a special kind of magical moment that never gets old. I just love that moment of walking down Main Street and feeling like you almost have it all to yourself. I'm always amazed at how many of the other people getting in early don't seem to appreciate that and just rush straight to their reservation destination.

Crystal Palace is easily my favorite character breakfast! If for nothing else, that puffed French toast. OMG SO GOOD! It also seems like y'all had great character interaction. :goodvibes

SO magical! I don't know how you could be there and NOT stop for some pictures!

I've heard so many good things about CP and I'm glad it rang true for us as well. I'm pretty sure we would go there even if it wasn't a character meal just because the food was so good!

Sounds like a great CP breakfast! I really want to get an 8:00 ADR one time! How cool to have Main Street all to yourself!!

We love, love, loved that puffed French toast! I had read about it but it was so yummy! I'm pretty sure one of us grabbed a plate full at the end just to round out our breakfast!

Oh it really is so cool, put it on your bucket list! Yes, you can hear all about how good it is but once you try it for yourself you completely understand! I don't blame you for filling up a last minute plate :goodvibes

Cute crystal palace pictures! I love them.

Thank you!!

You got some awesome pictures with the characters. I definitely need to get to Crystal Palace someday. I've never meet Piglet or Eeyore so a meal there is necessary. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Thanks! It stinks that you can't meet Piglet or Eeyore outside of this meal and parties! I met Eeyore when he was still at AK but never met Piglet by himself, so was happy about that. You definitely need to add CP to your list of to-dos :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter