Small world

katypop

DIS Veteran
hi everyone,
i called this am to specify room requests for my upcoming trip (i was able to change my 1st 4 nights to akl with the new code for my upcoming trip, and in my excitement forgot to ask the first call) and had a wonderful chat with the cm that took my call. she saw i was from ontario and mentioned how she had lived for a number of years in brantford!! we had a really nice chat...brantford is only about an hour from here, so she knows the area well. she met her husband in florida, married and moved to brantford where he was from. they raised a family (her dd is the same age as mine , 22) and then moved back to florida, where they had met and fell in love....and now she works for wdw:D :D :D anyway... just thought i'd share...it really is a small world:D

kathe:D

Wow Kathe what a nice story!:)

It really is a small world after all......oh oh please don't start that tune going in my head!! LOL;)

WOW Kathe, It really is A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!

I teach preschool art classes three mornings a week. I always have a music tape playing while the kids eat paint and drink glue. I made a new tape with TONS of Disney songs! I have IT'S A SMALL WORLD on the tape. It always puts me in the mood for WDW!

Have yourself the greatest trip EVER! I hope we can meet again at an Ontario DISNEY MEET! Sandra

I'm now singing it's a small world......................:teeth: :teeth:

LOL you guys:D :D :D :D :D :D

check out the post on the strategies board "Don't laugh but...." by laurie 528. go to page 11 of her post and make sure you're sound is on...:p :p :p wish i was smart enough to be able to do this:rolleyes:

kathe

OH NO KATHE!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL......... Now I'll never get that tune out of my head!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It's a small world after allllll........It's a small world after allllllll!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and like a fool I went and checked that post out and I will now have that song in my headALL DAY.....agggghhhhhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter