Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Neither - I only drink diet sodas

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried these sodas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
Had a Coke yesterday, will have another in about six months. But if Pepsi was the option that’d be fine too.

Other. I'm in the South every soft drink is a Coke.

But I don't drink Coca-Cola, just Coke products.

Barq's Rootbeer, Dr. Pepper, cherry Dr Pepper, cream soda Dr. Pepper. Dh drinks Coca-Cola or Cherry Coca-Cola.
:blush: That would confuse the heck out of me. Luckily, thanks to the DIS I am forewarned if I'm ever in a southern State where it's referred to this way. Sort of like the first time someone addressed me as "y'all", I looked around for whoever else they must have also been referring to. :rotfl2:

Pepsi hands down. Will drink Coke if that is my only option if I am not in the mood for Ice Tea (unsweetened add my own amount of sugar). I don't care for any Diet sodas.

"Neither — I don't drink these sodas."

I don't drink much soda at all, but when I do, colas are the last ones I'd reach for.

That said, I'd be interested in trying the international ones at Club Cool. Even Beverly and the plum one everyone says tastes like barbecue potato chips.

:blush: That would confuse the heck out of me. Luckily, thanks to the DIS I am forewarned if I'm ever in a southern State where it's referred to this way. Sort of like the first time someone addressed me as "y'all", I looked around for whoever else they must have also been referring to. :rotfl2:

In restaurants, they'll ask 'What can I get you to drink?' At home it's, 'What kind of coke do you want? We have Barq's, Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, Coke, tea, or waters.'

In restaurants, they'll ask 'What can I get you to drink?' At home it's, 'What kind of coke do you want? We have Barq's, Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, Coke, tea, or waters.'
At restaurants if you say you want a Coke, do they just bring you a Coke or drill down to what actual kind of pop you're asking for?

Coke Zero is my drink of choice if I’m having pop. I don’t like Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. If there is no Coke Zero I’d rather have unsweet tea or water which is what I drink at home.

Coke, definitely. I don't drink diet sodas at all, but will on occasion drink Coke Zero. It doesn't taste as good as regular Coke, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts