Slimming World

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Morning Disers

So i have been alot of good things about slimming world and i would like to know about it its just that all the meetings in my area I am working :guilty:
and I can't find any thing about it online.

Ive read that you get free food that you can have as much of as you like. What food is this?

If I understand a bit more I might just try and shuffle my hours around so I can go.

I love Slimming World, I feel I can eaat a lot more than when I was on WW, but there is a lot less information about eating out etc. than there is with WW.

Our meetings are loads better than our WW ones though. Really great fun and I look forward to going every week.

What a shame they are not at any suitable times for you. :( Have you tried looking a little further afield maybe?

Hi ive been following slimming world for about 1 and a half years now. lost nearly 6stone and i have never been to a class. :)
the plan is really easy to understand and i use an online support forum to get any info i want.
If you could manage to go to one class, its worth it to get the food optimising book-if not you could get one from Ebay (about £15) its very useful and its how i found out about the plan.

there are lot of different plans you can follow.
if you want any extra info or link just pm me :thumbsup2

dont forget to join in with the Dis dieters thread too ;)

heres the official SW online site
http://www.bodyoptimise.com/

lots have said its very expensive and you dont really get much out of it.

free food-
SW have many plans.

most fruit and veg are free on all plans
Original days- lots of lean meat or fish are free.
Green days-lots of potatoes,pasta,rice,beans are free
Extra easy- you can mix original and green foods.

there is so much more to the plan, it does sound a bit confusing to begin with but its so simple.
Use the link Pinky gave you to see the 7 day plan. :)

good luck.xx

Ok

So are there more then one way of doing a slimming world diet?

I would really like to go as I think actually getting weighed and seeing I am losing weight so i am trying to sort some thing out

darthtatty Congrats on weight loss

theres many ways on the slimming world plan.
you could have a really meaty day or a vegetarian day or a mix. its really up to you.

for my weekly weigh in i go to Boots, their scales are fab. they cost 50p (i know you can do it for free at home) but i class that as my official weigh in. its still loads cheaper than a class, have you got anyone who could diet with you? you could both go and have 'official' weigh ins.
good luck finding a class :thumbsup2

I am joining tomorrow with some friends as I really need to lose some weight before Xmas- i am already stalking the mince pies in tesco :lmao:

the extra easy plan allows you to eat a lot of foods without counting. you only need to count the 'syns' such as choc, cakes, crisps, chips..anything begining with c :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter