Sister switched resorts on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grimley1968 said:
So are you saying that the alternative to using DIS resorts board to sort out her family problems is better than going off half-cocked? What is going off half-cocked? Talking to her sister in the first place about it? :confused3

To me, after seeing how little this "problem" really was, it could be considered going off half-cocked getting so angry about her sister on the DIS boards for no good reason. A simple conversation with her sister could have solved the whole misunderstanding.

Again, I mean no offense to the OP. I'm just a bit upset that all this good will was given by good people trying to help, and it was really kind of a waste for what it turned out to be.

The OP just needed some advice. I think she knew that maybe she wasn't thinking everything through and needed a little help from her Disney friends.
I do feel the community board would have been a better place to post this since it really had nothing to do with resorts.

I hope it all works out well for the Op and her sis and I'm glad she got so much Friendly and Helpful advice from her fellow Dis members. Reading this thread has helped me realize how wonderful and how caring the the people who post on this board really are.
Linda ::MinnieMo

my anal husband decided to edit the posts. Sorry!
I really HATE it when people take advantage of the edit feature. How are people supposed to know what is going on when the majority of the posts have been edited.

Goofyta said:
I really HATE it when people take advantage of the edit feature. How are people supposed to know what is going on when the majority of the posts have been edited.

This is precisely why I only use it to correct grammatical or spelling errors myself. I'm always willing to stand by whatever I type in here, at least on the substance. I think maybe that's part of the reason deleting your own posts isn't an option: to force people to stand by their words, and therefore to think about what they're putting into those posts. In this case the edits look silly, because she is quoted quite often throughout the thread with her original posts.

This should be in the community forum now, or locked entirely. The original post is now moot.

OP: Can you maybe change the title of this thread to read other than "Sister switched resorts on me!"? We now know that is not the case, and people are coming across 9+ pages of advice that was not used and is unnecessary for this situation. People edit titles all the time to indicate their question has been answered or problem resolved. Since the "problem" is now resolved, I think it'd be nice if the title reflected that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter