Singles in the SE U.S?

I am right outside of New Orleans in Metairie. I am going to post here even though I am not in the SE cause yall are closer to me than everyone else.:goodvibes I haven't been posting on here in a long time but I need Disney people in my life. Planning on the singles trip in October, just got back a few weeks ago for our Mardi Gras trip, still having the Disney Blues.:sad2:

Danielle

i am born and raised in metairie. across w.esplanade from fat city. i am in tennessee now. will be in mandeville april 14th -20th, then goin to disney for 8 days!!!!

I'm a NE'er, but all my mom's family moved to FL 25-30 years ago, plus my best friend did over 10 years ago.

Now, I have an adorable goddaughter, so I must go to FL more now that I did before.

My top FL visiting count is 5 times in 13 months, but never going to Disney. It was all family stuff. Though, I'm close to breaking it this year, with all Disney, all the time outings!

1) Solo trip in March, first-time on-site visit (yes! I know!)

2) Going again in early May for my wonderful niece's 15th b-day, on-site

3) A friend is trying to talk my into a CA trip for July (which, of course, means Disneyland in my book)

4) I have a non-Disney Orlando timeshare for Dec 5-12th...I may tack on an extra few days on-site...I don't know yet...for some reason or other, the timeshare company is telling me Disney will not let me exchage into Disney since my resort is less than 10 miles away. :confused3

Does this make me an honorary Floridian/SE'er yet? :lmao:

I know where the rum went. Perhaps the MDPirate is :confused:

He/She must have meant the first wench from NC to chime in--because I see plenty of other wenches chiming in here. (I usually fall into the princess category myself but I know a pirate could easily confuse me with a wench! And sometime I slip from the princess pedestal and................oh well those are stories for another time.......)

I was referring to her Dis Name M'Lady! She blatantly calls herself a wench.....now as for the rest of the comments made by members of the "fairer sex".....I shan't assume they are wenches or princesses. :rolleyes1

I'm in Central Florida - live in Polk County, work by the Mall at Millenia

SO...being closer to Disney than the rest of the country...do ya'
ll fly or drive to Disney? I've only been in TN for 2 yrs so I'm feelin like either is a good option....

Southern by the grace of God here... Virginia native that landed in Florida.

I usually drive. I actually LIKE the drive. I find it great to pop in whatever music I want to listen to/sing with/scream with and just go down the road. Lots of time to clear your head/thoughts before reaching the World. And it's great to spend the time with the family or your SO in the car--you actually TALK to each other!

I usually drive. I actually LIKE the drive. I find it great to pop in whatever music I want to listen to/sing with/scream with and just go down the road. Lots of time to clear your head/thoughts before reaching the World. And it's great to spend the time with the family or your SO in the car--you actually TALK to each other!

lol... so they can't run away??? :lmao::lmao: sorry.. had this picture in my head. You are right though... that is one thing I love about home care, is that time in my car to think etc

lol... so they can't run away??? :lmao::lmao: sorry.. had this picture in my head. You are right though... that is one thing I love about home care, is that time in my car to think etc

:lmao:YEP--the true test of any potential whatever--can they hang for the ride to WDW?:lmao:

And it's great when I have my son and his family with me---they can't run away!!!!!!! I find out the neatest stuff about their lives this way (even though we do dinners weekly and I see them several times a week!) And the things an 8 year old thinks to tell on a road trip:lmao:

well another one from Louisiana, metairie to be exact. there seems to be alot of ppl from this area.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter