Singles in the SE U.S?

A future Easterner here. I have more friends on the east coast than the west so I gotta move one day. Just haven't decided where yet. . .

"From" the northeast, but lived in the shadow of the Mouse for 10 years now (Daytona to I-Drive to Champions Gate).

Well I live in West Virginia and work in Tourism. West Virginia is considered the northern most southern state (and is a member of the Southeast Tourism Society), so I guess I can chime in here.

It makes me feel closer to WDW at least. :thumbsup2

I think I'm the first person from NC to post on this thread...yay! Went to Disney for my birthday in march, and I'm going back with my best friend for hers in November! princess:

I think I'm the first person from NC to post on this thread...yay! Went to Disney for my birthday in march, and I'm going back with my best friend for hers in November! princess:

arrrgh me hearty.... I also think your the first wench to chime in! pirate: :lmao:

arrrgh me hearty.... I also think your the first wench to chime in! pirate: :lmao:

I know where the rum went. Perhaps the MDPirate is :confused:

He/She must have meant the first wench from NC to chime in--because I see plenty of other wenches chiming in here. (I usually fall into the princess category myself but I know a pirate could easily confuse me with a wench! And sometime I slip from the princess pedestal and................oh well those are stories for another time.......)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter