Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Has anyone tried MouseMingle yet???
I'm on MouseMingle! I haven't paid the membership yet but it looks like some people are getting around the paywall by posting their contacts on their bio.
No luck on there yet but it's nice to see there are queer ladies into Disney. :)

Single over here, and have been for the past two years. I love going to Disney and have a trip coming up in April for the Star Wars Half, June for Gay Days (just attending the parks on the weekend, not the convention) and then Christmas. Thinking about New Years and even Halloween! Looking forward to chatting with others and making new friends!

Single over here, and have been for the past two years. I love going to Disney and have a trip coming up in April for the Star Wars Half, June for Gay Days (just attending the parks on the weekend, not the convention) and then Christmas. Thinking about New Years and even Halloween! Looking forward to chatting with others and making new friends!

Are you going to be there between April 12th and the 22nd? My daughter is a single lesbian who will be celebrating her 20th birthday at WDW. She's had a recent health scare, and she's been kind of isolated. If you would like to walk around the parks with our family, or meet at one of the restaurants in the Dolphin, please DM me and we'll pick a place and time.

Are you going to be there between April 12th and the 22nd? My daughter is a single lesbian who will be celebrating her 20th birthday at WDW. She's had a recent health scare, and she's been kind of isolated. If you would like to walk around the parks with our family, or meet at one of the restaurants in the Dolphin, please DM me and we'll pick a place and time.
I will be in Disney during that time, but I will be meeting up and traveling with family, so I'm already booked for thy weekend

Hey!! How are you? Thats great your coming over here, is it for a vacation?
It is, I am finally getting across the pond! I'm so excited :) I'll be staying with some friends in Amsterdam and hopping a solo train to Disney Paris, then headed over to the UK for a bit.
I'm doing well, how are you?

It is, I am finally getting across the pond! I'm so excited :) I'll be staying with some friends in Amsterdam and hopping a solo train to Disney Paris, then headed over to the UK for a bit.
I'm doing well, how are you?

Sounds great! When is your visit?

Im good thank you!

I think I'm aiming for late Sept/early Oct. I've posted on the Paris and UK boards in case anyone would like to make a new Dis friend. Any chance you'd like to grab a pint?
Yeah sure that would be good.

Ive never been to Disneyland Paris, and i live so close. Should have been going for the first time on tuesday but me and my now ex split up so its not happening!

Would you like to connect on facebook?

I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

This is relatively new title for me, as I was with the same woman for over 9 years, then dated a couple of other women in rapid succession immediately after she and I broke up.

I'm a Lesbian! but I'm taken by the Lovely Emily C.

I'm jealous that you live in NYC! Lifelong dream of mine. Not sure if or when it will ever see fruition!
Really? It's not really all it's cracked up to be. It takes forever and a small fortune to get anywhere. Tolls tolls tolls! They change the names of roads just to add more tolls! People follow you on the streets creepily, and it's so dark because the sun is blocked out by the buildings so it's kinda depressing. The whole city also smells like a garage!

Guess it's as good a time as any to revive a zombie thread. Recently single queer woman... super bummed about it actually. I knew it was over when, as I was excitedly planning a WDW trip with a friend, my (now ex) says "I don't know about going to Disney World. I don't really think I'm the type to enjoy it." And I knew she was right-- WDW isn't for everyone, and she's really impatient with lines and waiting and stresses about things like the *possibility* that things might not go according to plan. We all know, that things rarely go perfectly on vacation, in even the best, most well-researched, planned out trips. It wasn't the only thing of course, and I was definitely intending to bring her on a trip and let Disney magic win her over, but I was like... there's no way this is gonna work out. Should I enter into dating with the caveat that I am a nutjob about Disney? Like to rule out the people who are too cool right from the get go? Anyway...
Mousemingle, huh? I'll give it a try. :)

Guess it's as good a time as any to revive a zombie thread. Recently single queer woman... super bummed about it actually. I knew it was over when, as I was excitedly planning a WDW trip with a friend, my (now ex) says "I don't know about going to Disney World. I don't really think I'm the type to enjoy it." And I knew she was right-- WDW isn't for everyone, and she's really impatient with lines and waiting and stresses about things like the *possibility* that things might not go according to plan. We all know, that things rarely go perfectly on vacation, in even the best, most well-researched, planned out trips. It wasn't the only thing of course, and I was definitely intending to bring her on a trip and let Disney magic win her over, but I was like... there's no way this is gonna work out. Should I enter into dating with the caveat that I am a nutjob about Disney? Like to rule out the people who are too cool right from the get go? Anyway...
Mousemingle, huh? I'll give it a try. :)
Good luck, lovely. Cause sweet mouse-ears, I haven't gotten a single bite on MouseMingle. There are a whopping handful of queer women in my area (and I'm from a super populated area!) on MouseMingle, and as we all know, that whole "just because we both like women, we should be into each other" assumption totally isn't a thing, so the likelihood of mutual attraction amongst a handful of women isn't great. Maybe it just hasn't caught on enough to attract a large number of a minority group. I'm holding out hope!
Where are you from?

Good luck, lovely. Cause sweet mouse-ears, I haven't gotten a single bite on MouseMingle. There are a whopping handful of queer women in my area (and I'm from a super populated area!) on MouseMingle, and as we all know, that whole "just because we both like women, we should be into each other" assumption totally isn't a thing, so the likelihood of mutual attraction amongst a handful of women isn't great. Maybe it just hasn't caught on enough to attract a large number of a minority group. I'm holding out hope!
Where are you from?
Yeah, I was a little underwhelmed, myself. I'm from Portland, so I didn't think there would be a bunch of women, but I thought there might be a few? I couldn't even figure out how to narrow the results to just women from my area, I was seeing all the ladies from all over. Man-- I hope when I meet someone I like she isn't halfway across the country! Oh well, I'm unwilling to fork over the dough for dating sites anyway, so I'll stick to the free model over at OKC.
I don't know if being a huge fan of Disney is a prerequisite for dating, but it would sure help! I read the cutest TR from a couple of ladies who go to the parks all the time, take the tours, eat the foods, have a blast, and it made me at once very happy (representation matters!!) and very sad (I want what they have!). Someday, right?
I'd say that, for all the people I've brought with me to WDW or DLR who were a little on the fence, the magic wins them over. I know some people are just not into it (heat! crowds! waiting in line!) but I've been with a few people who were pleasantly surprised that Disney isn't just for kids, that adults really can enjoy themselves, too.

Yeah, I was a little underwhelmed, myself. I'm from Portland, so I didn't think there would be a bunch of women, but I thought there might be a few? I couldn't even figure out how to narrow the results to just women from my area, I was seeing all the ladies from all over. Man-- I hope when I meet someone I like she isn't halfway across the country! Oh well, I'm unwilling to fork over the dough for dating sites anyway, so I'll stick to the free model over at OKC.
I don't know if being a huge fan of Disney is a prerequisite for dating, but it would sure help! I read the cutest TR from a couple of ladies who go to the parks all the time, take the tours, eat the foods, have a blast, and it made me at once very happy (representation matters!!) and very sad (I want what they have!). Someday, right?
I'd say that, for all the people I've brought with me to WDW or DLR who were a little on the fence, the magic wins them over. I know some people are just not into it (heat! crowds! waiting in line!) but I've been with a few people who were pleasantly surprised that Disney isn't just for kids, that adults really can enjoy themselves, too.
Yes! My sister's husband was anti-Dis, crab face about it. Instant convert haha. And I agree, that stuff makes me happy for them and the representation but jealousy pings around my heart at the same time.
I've been on OKC foreeeever. Ugh. Let us know how that goes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter