Since MS is closed, does anyone know...

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
My DD and her friends are at BCV now on my points. My DD is afraid she will run out of money and doesn't have a credit card (her wallet was stolen last week!). Is there any way I can get money to her?

My DSIS said to use Western Union. Look in the phone book, western union will have a 800 number and they will tell you your nearest WU to you and one near your DD. Also call beach club directly they may have a answer. Susan

Not sure of your exact situation but BCV front desk can fax a cc authorization and you can have her room charges billed to you. Than she can hold onto whatever cash she has and reimburse you at home, if that works for you.

Good luck
Sandy

Better yet, send her cash using FedEx or USPS Express overnight...

FedEx and USPS Express services are pretty reliable and safe...

good luck

Thank you so much for those great ideas. I feel so much better now. She'll be there til Friday, so I'm gonna wait another day or two and see how she's doing!!! Thanks again - I knew you'd have an answer for me. I love this place.

no no no - her wallet was stolen at a party here on Long Island. Actually, they took her pocketbook and we found it on someone's lawn the next morning, but the wallet was gone. Her license was gone and luckily she had her junior license at home, since she needed that to fly!!! But I had to cancel the credit card and a new one hasn't arrived yet!

Western Union. I just sent some money to someone online. I didn't even have to leave my house.

Fax a CC authorization.

Hope everything works out.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter