Silver Lake/Vistana Villages/Orange Lakes

2minnies

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at Silver Lake Resort? How does it compare to Vistana Villages and/or Orange Lake? We are a family of four w/ 2 DD's (ages 5 and 8) who love to play at the pool after a long day at the parks.

Our family owns a timeshare at Silver Lake (bought about 7 years ago). For many years we were going for the week owned at Thanksgiving. Found the space in unit huge! The master bath is incredible (THE biggest jacuzzi I've ever seen in any RCI property...both my children thoguht is was a pool.)

Their pool is very unique with a small island featured in center. Found staff to be o.k. kind of hard core time share.

One year we traded to Vistana. It is a huge complex. But with that are extensive pools and activities offered daily.

If I had to pick between the two and was planning on going to DW on a 5 day pass I'd opt for Silver Lake. It's quiet on the days you wish to just hang out. But at night you get the space of the big unit!!

Good luck with your choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter