• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

silly question

gottaluvpooh

Mouseketeer
Do you find that after doing Discovery Cove for the day, that the next day in Sea World is not exciting or even boring? or will you enjoy it as well?

I'm interested in knowing this as well.

We were wondering if SW would be a "Let down" compared to DC...

But hey, DC does not have a roller coaster, so thats a plus.. Looks hard to be bored there.:)

Our case was a little special because we stayed at the Renaissance (literally across the street), and it was July 4th. Kinda like the people who stay at HRH when visiting IOA, you can't beat it. So we cleaned up, then went into SWF to see the fireworks, which had a real orchestra playing, wow.

If anything, I think the trip gets even better after doing DC because you're excited to have seen the dolphins. It's kinda like the pressure is off from wondering what's going to happen at DC, and now you can relax and celebrate. And you can go to the Key West area and feed the dolphins/stingrays, plus watch them swim behind the big glass wall underground. You have a greater appreciation for everything since you've gained some knowledge.
We did the rides, saw more shows, had a great time.
And then everyone Ooooos and Ahhhs when they see you walking with the DC badge around your neck. They all start asking questions about how it was. Of coarse, you'll chat it up and say it was the best.

GLPooh

The two parks are so different that there is no disappointment in either one.

DC is so relaxing....I've often told others that the DC day was the one truly "vacation day" of my vacation last year.

SW is a great park with a couple of thrill rides and lots of shows and other attractions. Much more of an active day. Last year I went to SW first, then DC. Next year I am planning on the other way around.

I was at SW last week and it still is a first class entertainment experience. IMHO, in no way does going to DC make SW a let down!

No, you won't feel let down at all. We just did this, and had a great time at SW. If you're like me, you'll also be saying to yourself, "It's great that we came here, because that makes the price of DC a little more reasonable."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter