SILLY logistics question

Tinkified

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am a seasoned WDW traveler BUT this is the first time we are visiting the world since 2009...and within those years, my daughter has grown and technology has changed.

We traveled last with strollers that we kept our bags on while we were on the rides. No stroller anymore! AND things we travel with has changed...technology has changed..cell phones, go pros and such...but I also would like to carry our rain ponchos and such.

What is allowed to be brought on the rides with you? A bag? I am more worried about thrill rides where we are shaken, wet, or taken upside down...don't want to leave expensive technology anywhere, but also do not want to lose it...but at the same time, maybe use it on the rides too!

What do you guys bring? Do?

We are now entering our stroller phase but our last trip as two adults with our phones, poncho, some snacks and water bottles consist of a smaller back pack that we took turns carrying. If it were up to my husband we would shove our phones into our pockets and throw care into the wind on the rest of the stuff abs go bagless. I am way too much of a planner for that strategy. Lol

Our last trip I carried a Vera Bradley Mickey backpack. In it were ponchos for 3, phone, small wallet, camera/case, a few small personal items and a couple of times I even got two pair of flip flops in there.

We have brought a backpack on every ride we've gone on - including Rock n Roller coaster. My DH just loops the backpack strap around his leg and tucks it under his legs. Never an issue.

Backpack full to the brim here... No issues with storage under feet. The tightest one I remember was 7DMT.

I carry a LeSportsac Cleo crossbody bag. It's lightweight, washable and holds a surprising amount of stuff. I carry a small wallet, a water bottle and two rain ponchos and could still fit more!

I carry a Vera Bradley hipster and it never leaves my side. I've seen many men bring full size backpacks before as well.

We have a black Disney backpack that is perfect....throw some stuff in ziplocs to keep it organized and everyone in our party takes a turn. When the kids were younger..they all did fanny packs....now one bag is great for great to share for us.

You can bring your bag on all the rides at WDW. The only one that's a real concern is Kali River Rapids because there is a high likelihood of it getting wet, but if you've got a poncho, you can wear the poncho and hold the bag under that.

We have a backpack that we take turns carrying. I have medical supplies I must keep with me. I have a couple of larger freezer ziplock bags in the backpack for storage of electronics while on the Kali River Rapids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter