• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Signature Restaurants

rosie'smom

Earning My Ears
Just for clarification...

If you are on the Regular, and not Deluxe Dining Plan and you use two Table Service Credits to book a Signature Restaurant......

Do you get an appetizer ?? Or just the Entree and Desert?

I was thinking if you use two credits you should at least get an appetizer.

If you're on the regular dining plan, with rare exceptions (CRT, fixed price menus at Le Cellier, Chefs de France or Captain's Grill, Fantasmic or Candlelight dining packages) you are not entitled to any appetizers, no matter how many credits the restaurant costs.

No appetizer. We have done a signature restuarant our last two trips for two credits and I don't think we'll do it again. For example, at Narcoosee's, I ordered the lobster...not a bad deal for two credits. However, my DH and Dsister ordered entrees that were less than $30. We had other meals that week for 1 credit that were more expensive. I'd say if you want to do a signature, pay out of pocket...don't waste two credits.

I figure that if we want an appetizer at one of the 2TS restaurants, we'll order it, pay oop for it and apply our TiW card discount to it. Not perfect but it will cut down the cost a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter