Shriek-scream (vent about school)

Rajah

DIS Veteran
I hate the university I'm currently attending. I'm so glad I'm leaving next semester. What should take 5 minutes is taking an hour -- registering for class. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I mean, how hard is it to actually STORE passwords for an online system for more than a few days?

I mean, how hard is it to NOT make you log back on when you change your password? You were just there, you *know* your new password, you had to know it to log on in the first place...

I mean, how hard is it to set everyone's semester to the next semester WITHOUT having to log off and back on TWICE?

I swear they have the WORST online system for anything I have EVER had to use!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ours is pretty bad also. When I tried to register online I kept getting a message that the server was busy, try later. I finally gave up and went to my classes. For the "fun" of it, I went into registration to see if their computers might be working. Luckily, there was a computer with only one person on it. I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a line while others had 4 and 5 people waiting. And forget registering in person! That line was all the way out the door. So I ended up registering online there. At least it wasn't telling me that the server was down. It did take about 10 or 15 minutes to register for classes though. :rolleyes:

I think I just got spoiled having attended one of the best uinversities in the state for my undergrad work and now attending a horribly-organized one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter