Show off your door!!

Is there a thread that shows where you can go to get the Disney images?
I love these doors and need to get some images for my next cruise.....

Thanks!

Here's our door from the May 9-13, 2010 Bahamas on the Wonder - our first cruise!

4606906842_44f2246631.jpg

For all of them I just printed them off at home, "laminated" them between two sheets of clear contact paper and cut them out sticking magnets on the back. The contact paper lets you use them as wet erase boards, so that's the one in the middle there.

Base graphics came from people on here, and I customized them. :D

Wow, great door !! Love the idea of the wet erase board too !!:cool1: Can I ask where you got that one, please ?? :worship:

Thank you so much !

Meg

Many, many thanks to tjbaggott, jordak, millipie and shadowryter (and whoever did the ears - unfortunately I've forgotten your name) who made our door on the Inaugural Baltic Cruise look like this

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

And this

DSCF0391.jpg

And this

DSCF0279.jpg

And for my birthday

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0504.jpg

DSCF0505.jpg

And providing the inspiration for this

DSCF0364.jpg

Thanks all of you :thanks: :disrocks:

Wow, David - your door looks fabulous! :cool2:

Sending you belated happy birthday wishes, too. :goodvibes

OK, this too us WAY to long to do........But, the end result is fantastic in our opinion!!!! There is a pocket left at the bottom to put the design from the bow of the Fantasy!!

DSC_2218.jpg

Love it! :worship: Where in the world did you get the metallic things? I've never seen them before. Ours took forever to do also. I will post mine if I can ever figure out how to post pics. :confused3

OK, this too us WAY to long to do........But, the end result is fantastic in our opinion!!!! There is a pocket left at the bottom to put the design from the bow of the Fantasy!!

DSC_2218.jpg

Love it! :worship: Where in the world did you get the metallic things? I've never seen them before. Ours took forever to do also. I will post mine if I can ever figure out how to post pics. :confused3

THANKS! For the metallic, my husband spent countless HOURS cutting them out. He found the bow designs for the ships, put them into Photoshop, and tinkered with them. He then printed them out, cut them out, then began the painful process of cutting out of the gold/silver. The gold is actually iron-on paper found at JoAnn's. I did the actual assembly/sewing. It took weeks. :flower3:

THANKS! For the metallic, my husband spent countless HOURS cutting them out. He found the bow designs for the ships, put them into Photoshop, and tinkered with them. He then printed them out, cut them out, then began the painful process of cutting out of the gold/silver. The gold is actually iron-on paper found at JoAnn's. I did the actual assembly/sewing. It took weeks. :flower3:

Every credit to you all. They look fantastic.

As for the rest of our door....

DoorMain_SandersFamily.jpg

Then one with each of our names...
Door_Emily.jpg

Door_Isabelle.jpg

Door_Scott.jpg

I'm going on my first Disney cruise and just bought the magnetic sheets from Office Depot - boy they were expensive!! Is there a cheaper way to print them off and look nice? I didn't want to just do regular paper.

I'm going on my first Disney cruise and just bought the magnetic sheets from Office Depot - boy they were expensive!! Is there a cheaper way to print them off and look nice? I didn't want to just do regular paper.

Absolutely! We printed off the above pics (The Sanders Family, Scott, Emily & Isabelle) from Target as 8x10 photos. Then, went to Michael's (craft store) and got a roll (not a roll of magnetic strip - an actual roll - I will see if my hubby ssanders79 can post a link of that it is) of magnet with a sticky back (using 40% off 1 item coupon). Then, you just remove the sticky back, apply the photo, and cut out! This saves money, and printer ink because you don't even use any! The magnet roll was only $6 after using the coupon, and printing two 8x10s at Target were $2.89 each! (And, found out we could've even done the 8x10s cheaper at Sam's Club).

Good luck!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006HN5Q/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is the best price I've ever seen on Amazon!! It's usually around $12.

Last time, I bought in bulk since I was decorating 5 doors, next time will be 6.
(Surprising lots of 1st time cruisers or 1st time on DCL) I can't wait!!:cool1:
http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/5.htm

Neither site charges sales tax. :thumbsup2 In NJ anyway. :goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter