Show me your Disney artwork

They sold out in 3 weeks. The Gallery we bought it from already called and asked if we wanted to sell it back! :scared1: We said No way!

How much were they going to buy it for. We have the 50th Disneyland and the New Day at Cinderella's Castle too. Not that we'd sell, but it would be cool to see how much we could. Thanks!

Thanks. This is another one that I did as well. I also have an Animal Kingdom and in the process of DHS and MK.

The one in my son's room is taken from a coloring book. I copied it and drew it on canvas board. It is about 4ft. x 2ft.

Epcot.jpg

You really do nice work!

ok...mine isn't exactly artwork, but here is SOME of my daughters collection of Eeyore....she started collecting him when she was about 12...she will be 23 in April...over 700 and counting:rolleyes1

abc172.jpg

abc170.jpg

abc169.jpg

I'd say thats pushed the border of obsession :scared1:

At least I'm starting to get an understanding for your user name =)

I know it doesn't really class as Disney 'artwork' but this was the picture I made to cover the wall in our cast room.

backstagedisney01.jpg

It's about 3 metres wide I think.

And these are two of my fellow cast members doing some 'disney artwork' for a voluntears project. We painted the mural piece to go with some others for a children's hospital ward.

voluntears01.jpg

Our piece
voluntears02a.jpg

This is so perfect. Someone really, really, likes Eyore!!

The Life magazines are so neat. I will be on the lookout for those.

Our own artist. Great work

LETS SEE MORE FOLKS

I just couldn't resist. Here is "MY" Disney artwork. :lmao:
IMG_1765.JPG

I just couldn't resist. Here is "MY" Disney artwork. :lmao:
IMG_1765.JPG

Amazingly enough, I have that same piece! :lmao:
I would not be brave enough to post mine and call it art though. Let's just say mine's a little more "abstract" than yours!

We love to draw those pictures. Ours never look this good. Last visit, we went 3 times in a row. By the third time, the artist asked us what WE wanted to draw. For us, it had to be PLUTO

ALRIGHT FOLKS. This can not be the end of your artwork. I was really expecting to see some neat stuff. One more try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter