Grumpy
100_1997.jpg

Dory
100_1998.jpg

Tinkerbell
100_1999.jpg

The Rose from Beauty and the Beast
100_2000.jpg

She's working on pictures of all the Princesses right now. I'll try to post some of them in the future.

She is really good.

Will she do something with art in college?? or is it just a hobby??

She says its just a hobby. I'm hoping she'll do more with it someday. She has an aunt that is an awesome painter and sells her work all the time. Anyway, whatever she choses, I hope she'll continue to draw for us all the time. She's working on drawings of all the princesses right now. I'll post those when she's done, if she'll let me.

good stuff Les. The figurines really look neat. But the mantle & above are really cool. Looks like they are made from river rock pebbles. I have never seen anything like that before.

good stuff Les. The figurines really look neat. But the mantle & above are really cool. Looks like they are made from river rock pebbles. I have never seen anything like that before.

It is river rock pebbles my husband and I glued each one on with liquid nails.

I wanted to bumb this as its a GREAT thread, and I am tyring to get some ideas as to what to do/get on my next trip to The World in June

If anyone is still interested, the James Colemans are great pieces. We are hoping to snag one one of these days. They just put up a new one at EPCOT's Art gallery...it is of Copper and Tod, from the Fox and the Hound! Darling. I will try to get a few shots of what we have...we currently have a few Destino's from the Dali/Disney collaboration. We also have an original Don "Ducky" Williams original of Snow White Under the Stars...lithos made and given to Concierge guests on the cruise line. We own two Noahs...www.fineartnoah.com of the Snow Queen and Tink with Pan. A Tricia Buchanan Beckwith artist proof-Tink's Reflection. James Rowe's The Black Pearl. Our newest is the new release from John Alvin...who unfortunately recently passed away...called Tink Shows the Way. My husband's favorites are our David Willardsons...The Flirt, with Donald and Daisy...Twosome...with Goofy and Pluto, In the Pink ...with Minnie and finally Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. He has some wonderful pieces that are fun and whimsical. In the future I would really like to get an Ellenshaw or two.

I will try to get some photos to put up. There are a lot of awesome artists in the Disney gallerys. I highly recommend checking them out!!!

There are a lot of awesome artists in the Disney gallerys. I highly recommend checking them out!!!

Makes me want to work a second job!! We don't have a lot of room, but I will find room for the artwork in the gallery's. We always stop at EPCOT and DTD to check out the work. We will be there in late May, and will take a look for the artist's that present during the F&G festival.

Makes me want to work a second job!! We don't have a lot of room, but I will find room for the artwork in the gallery's. We always stop at EPCOT and DTD to check out the work. We will be there in late May, and will take a look for the artist's that present during the F&G festival.

We were just down there and Dotson has a really cool new piece with the Haunted Mansion and an edition size of 999! Fun! A good artist to pick up is John Alvin as he passed away very unexpectedly in the last few months. He did the poster art for Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Lion King...and the list goes on. He had some really cool pieces from Pirates of the Caribbean of Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, and Johnny Depp. Check out the gallery on Main Street as well. Each gallery has different works so check them all out!

Have a great trip!

Wow all the artwork is amazing.
Thought I would share some of my pictures with you, I have many I draw them whenever I need to de-stress!!!

Timon.jpg

rabbitkangachristopherrobun.jpg

halloweentigger.jpg

timonandpumba.jpg

goofy.jpg

Sorry they're so big!

We were just down there and Dotson has a really cool new piece with the Haunted Mansion and an edition size of 999! Fun! A good artist to pick up is John Alvin as he passed away very unexpectedly in the last few months. He did the poster art for Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Lion King...and the list goes on. He had some really cool pieces from Pirates of the Caribbean of Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, and Johnny Depp. Check out the gallery on Main Street as well. Each gallery has different works so check them all out!

Have a great trip!

John Alvin passed away. That's horrible. I love his art. Now there will be nothing new. I guess I better get out there and buy the ones I wanted before they are gone also.

Wow all the artwork is amazing.
Thought I would share some of my pictures with you, I have many I draw them whenever I need to de-stress!!!

goofy.jpg

Sorry they're so big!

WOW. Well done. These look great.

I try these during the animation tour and my wife & I discover how bad we are at drawing.

WOW. Well done. These look great.

I try these during the animation tour and my wife & I discover how bad we are at drawing.

Thanks!
The first time I went to Disney I did the animation tours i decided I wanted to be an animator so I kept drawing and drawing... that dream's no longer alive but I still draw! Practice makes perfect! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter