Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

disney300-vi.jpg

disney034-vi.jpg

disney161-vi.jpg

I have the lodge one, but I don't know how to post pics. Were you the flag family one day? That's how we got it! :)

Here is one I doubt many people have, especially since they "management" made them take it down after they saw what was on it as they didn't want the guests thinking about it. Dumb management :headache: , everyone thought it was funny. Anyone else know where this is and can figure out why they made them take it down?

Looks like the wall behind the register in the barbershop..........what did the board say?

I'm enjoying this. Lot's of hidden little wonders in WDW.

Here's one I bet no one has & no one cares about! We sell fireplaces & stoves & one of the companies that we sell is Jotel (pronounced Yodel) so I was surprised to see it in the Norway bakery, even tho I knew it was from Norway.

Anyone have one like this?

And I wanted to post my hidden mickey in the fireworks that someone had earlier in this thread to say someone else did have one of those:

Alrighty then ...I'm really getting into this...
Ladies T-shirt...if you can believe it!
000_0829-1.jpg

AK Signs (DH LOVES tea)
100_1025.jpg

Coke Machine at the CSR
100_2203.jpg

Temple Water Fall at CSR
100_2363.jpg

Not just any random diver but MY DH!
100_2244.jpg

This has got to be it....Would any one else actually take their pic in these????
:lmao: We had a ball!

Disposable bathing suits at Grand Floridian Spa
100_2301.jpg

A reminder about this thread

Post a picture that you think NO ONE ELSE might have taken from around Disney World.
IF you have taken that same picture (or very, very close to it), POST it!
Character pics with members of your family don't count; of course no one is going to have a picture of your family! ;)

Tinkerbee, just wanted to say I think the lady in the post above meant a pic of the Grand Floridian bathing suits, not of her family actually in them.

Tinkerbee, just wanted to say I think the lady in the post above meant a pic of the Grand Floridian bathing suits, not of her family actually in them.

I'm sorry I didn't mean that one. My post just happened to come after that. There are pictures of the Castle and other items that of course people have a picture of this and that.

I'm going to give this a try. I haven't posted a picture in a long time.

This is MGM from the parking lot right before a big storm:
t_=9914889

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter