Show Locations on park map help

Angelia'sthree

Mouseketeer
After much searching on this site and the Seaworld site I can not find this information.

We are going to Seaworld on Sunday, May 27th. I have all the show times, but I can't find where each show is located. I plan to do shows during the heat of the day.

Any help would be great~! :) Thank you.

Well....it looks like no one has an answer, so I will just post what I have found. Maybe this will help someone else.

Alure:Nautilus Theatre
Blue Horizons: Whale and Dolphin Theatre
Clyde and Seamore: Sealion and Otter Stadium
Once Ocean: Shamu Stadium
Pets Ahoy: Seaport Theatre
Shamu Rocks: Shamu Stadium

I wanted this info so I would know the distance between each show, this way we wouldn't be going from one side of the park to the other.

Hope I helped someone~!!! :-)

There is a map on the SeaWorld Orlando site that shows where each of those stadiums are located. It is under the Park Info tab.

Well....it looks like no one has an answer, so I will just post what I have found. Maybe this will help someone else.

Alure:Nautilus Theatre
Blue Horizons: Whale and Dolphin Theatre
Clyde and Seamore: Sealion and Otter Stadium
Once Ocean: Shamu Stadium
Pets Ahoy: Seaport Theatre
Shamu Rocks: Shamu Stadium

I wanted this info so I would know the distance between each show, this way we wouldn't be going from one side of the park to the other.

Hope I helped someone~!!! :-)

You are correct.

Blue Horizons, Pets Ahoy and Clyde and Seamore are close together. A'lure and Shamu Stadium are also close together.

After much searching on this site and the Seaworld site I can not find this information.

We are going to Seaworld on Sunday, May 27th. I have all the show times, but I can't find where each show is located. I plan to do shows during the heat of the day.

Any help would be great~! :) Thank you.

The determining factor will be the times for the shows....we usually end up walking back and forth a couple times when we try to do a lot of shows. Stopping for lunch or shopping, or to feed the animals etc.
takes you out of the loop of going from show to show.

It has been in the high 80s most days so far this month so by the last week of May expect sun and heat. Stadiums have covers over part of the seating but splash areas are not covered so it can be extremely warm till you get soaked by Shamu. <g> Even under the roof it will be hot-especially on low wind days. We use misters all day and night during summer and it has been summer here since end of January this year....ugh... We try to alternate between air conditioned to out door activities to break up the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter