show 100 is up

yay i probably won't be able to put it on my ipod though it won't connect to the computer for some reason.

am i the only one that forgets who is talking sometimes?

Pete is the only one who i don't forget when hes talking lol :lmao:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won a stay at the Swan and Dolphin- THANK YOU SO MUCH PODCAST TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Amy

P.S. COngrats to everyone who won prizes this week!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won a stay at the Swan and Dolphin- THANK YOU SO MUCH PODCAST TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Amy

P.S. COngrats to everyone who won prizes this week!!!

Congrats Amy!!! You'll have a great time!

Yes my lard. The pear looks like a blood clot!
Great review! Hilarious. I want to see pics

I'll have to be patient. Or listen through my computer. Yeah, I'll do that.... :hyper:

I started listening through computer (that is what I usually do) and accidentally killed my internet session instead of report preview (I am working while listening). :headache:

Start back at the beginning.......a very good place to start.

Yes my lard. The pear looks like a blood clot!
Great review! Hilarious. I want to see pics

Are they going to post the pictures? I wanna see the all white food on the white plate.

I thought Pete having to say that a random prize drawing gift can't be exchanged for another prize was funny.

Maybe they can handle it like a carnival game. Win 2 small prizes and you can trade them in for a cruise! LOL

why Julie isn't on the show? I've listen the first half hour and haven't heard her voice!

why Julie isn't on the show? I've listen the first half hour and haven't heard her voice!

Her little sister Taylor is in town, so she is hanging out with her.

And they are going to review the Tea Party at the GF! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter