Should I upgrade my disney Visa

How the heck are you getting 20% rewards on a credit card? I’m assuming you’re including a sign up bonus or something?

We don’t fly, and I don’t have the patience or desire to churn or chase category bonuses, so I never really pay any attention to the different options out there, but 20% hardly seems like a good way for that card to stay in business.
Correct, previous poster was including the Sign Up Bonus in their calculations. There are so many straight 2% cash back cards that don't have annual fees or have easily recouped annual fees that I don't believe the Disney Premier makes sense. Citi Double Cash, PenFed Power Cash Rewards and Wells Fargo Active Cash are at the top of the list.

Hello

I've had the Disney visa since "day one" . Never used it for much until the panademic . Now I find myself turning to it for a ton of amazon purchases and for places like Costco that won't take my American Express

It occurs to me that maybe I should consider updating it to the next level disney visa .

Does anyone know if i would qualify for the current promotion just by upgrading?
Thoughts on using it at amazon and restaurants , Costco to make up for the 49 dollar yearly fee ?
Best decision we ever made was to upgrade. The fee was literally covered within the first two months. But we put EVERYTHING on our card. So it made sense for us!

Get the Costco citi card if you do alot of shopping at Costco. It also gets 3% back on travel. That is the card we use the most and we have the Disney premier visa. I put all my Disney cruises on the Costco card - 3% back vs 2% if I charge them on the Disney premier visa.

I really need to get rid of the Disney premier visa. $49 per year annual fee, but it has an insane credit limit on it, so we keep it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter