Should I buy Blizzard Beach tickets at the gate or ahead of time?

MuseumMouse

Mouseketeer
Making a trip to Orlando soon and not doing the theme parks, but we are doing a day at Blizzard Beach. I know we don't need a reservation to get in, but should we buy our tickets ahead of time or should we just get them at the gate?

We went to Blizzard Beach last Monday and bought the tickets at the gate - no problem. We arrived just at opening, not even early.

I bought mine via MDE on the phone in the parking lot and then used MB for entry. They aren't great tickets to buy ahead of time. They have more usage restrictions than regular park tickets do.

Buy them from your phone. The line to buy them is long and for some reason super slow.

Can you get the AP discount on your phone? I would wait until day of because of weather.

Similar question to the above, can you also get the DVC discount buying the tickets on the phone? Or can you buy the tickets at the hotel? Definitely don’t want to have to call to buy it.

Similar question to the above, can you also get the DVC discount buying the tickets on the phone? Or can you buy the tickets at the hotel? Definitely don’t want to have to call to buy it.
DVC does have to be in person, but you CAN get the from the concierge at any dvc hotel (or at the gate).

**edited to add** make sure you have your blue card as it is a “membership extra”

We went to Blizzard Beach last Monday and bought the tickets at the gate - no problem. We arrived just at opening, not even early.
BB park hours state 11 am. Do you know if they were letting people in early, like 10:45 am? I am trying to decide how early to arrive tomorrow. Thanks!

Not ticket related but asking for a husband that likes to park his car away from others, are they directing and parking you or can you park where you want?

BB park hours state 11 am. Do you know if they were letting people in early, like 10:45 am? I am trying to decide how early to arrive tomorrow. Thanks!
We arrived at 10:59am this past Saturday. They did not start letting anyone in until about 11:05.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter