Ship Shape health club ?

Scoootch

DIS Veteran
Hi All! :wave:

Does anyone happen to have a list of the spa services and rates for the Ship Shape health club at Y & B club?

My little brother and his new bride :groom: :bride: will be honeymooning at the BCV's and my SIL to be want's info. on what is available (i.e. Massages,etc.).

If anyone has either a link or a list of the prices and what they offer I'd greatly appreciate it!

TIA! :goodvibes

If you click on this www.relaxedyet.com then go under "fitness centers" to your left it'll provide a list of services and pricing. ;) The one disadvantage to doing it at the resort is that you won't have the full spa experience - such as the locker room with whirlpools. On the other hand, it's very convenient to get a massage at a resort. I'd have to vote for an in-room massage if you you have the extra funds. It'd be a little more private for the two of them as they don't have a couples room in the fitness centers like they do in the spas.

OMG! Thank you so much! This is exactly the info. I was looking for!

Thanks again! I really appreciate it ;) :cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter