She's Collecting Castles and Staying at Copper Creek, a January-February 2021 Trip Report (Completed 5/7, Updated 5/17)

It was a gloomy grey chilly morning and you could tell a storm was coming in. It didn't help the going home day mood.

We ate breakfast in the room and finished packing and cleaning up. Grandpa came by about 9:45 as Grandma dropped off her scooter in the lobby. We called Bell Services to come pick up our bags, then sat in the room for a bit and talked about the great trip. We started our meal planning for next year...
Planning your next trip always makes leaving a bit easier!
Check back in our next update as we said goodbye to MK, WL, and WDW before heading to MCO. Whew...
So nice you had park time before leaving. :)
We almost bought Allie a phone case there, but decided not to and then went outside and watched the Rainy Day Cavalcade.
Sweet!
After un-nesting the bags we took with us it was a snug fit. Nothing wound up on the roof though so we were good. We had a nice trip home, and made it home before too late that night, or at least before midnight...

It was a great trip even with all of the new COVID modifications. None of us got sick which was my biggest worry, we didn't even come home with a sniffle. I might make mask wearing on planes mandatory from now until eternity.

It was the first trip I can recall without some post-trip sickness, so all of the hand washing and masks did their job. Best of all it still felt like Disney, and left us waiting to go back as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for our trip wrap up.
I feel the same way. I think I will mask up flying from now on.
The next weekend we saw another one, closer to our current house and were able to put an offer in on it that was accepted, contingent upon the sale of our current house. That kicked off a whirlwind of cleaning, moving furniture, and staging the house that just came to a close with the house being shown this weekend.

Unfortunately, one of the first parts of the staging process was removing the pictures from the Disney Wall. So, here is how it looked for the few months since we got the art before putting it all into storage:
The wall looks great! I am sure it will be even better in your new place.
This weekend is the first weekend of showings for our current house so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and we'll be moving in a little over a month.

We should be able to get this report finished just in time to pack the rest of our stuff...
Best of luck with your move!

Congrats on having an offer accepted. Fingers crossed you get a good offer on your current home.

We finally had an offer accepted after 6 weeks of intense house hunting and it was our 5th offer. We close end of the month! It’s just an insane market right now.

Last edited:
Hoping your showing goes great and you sell your house quickly.
Thanks, us too. It is very strange having people in our house, but we went away for the weekend and it helped.

I hope your house sells right away. It is such an inconvenience to keep the house clean, especially when you have kids.

Your Disney wall looks great. It will probably look even better in the new house. :)
Thanks That was one of the big issues we mentioned to the realtor, and she assured us it would only take one weekend. SO far it is looking like she was right.

Congrats on your new house!!! And love your Disney wall!!!! Good luck this weekend!!! Fingers crossed you get an offer or two!!!
Thanks! We review offers tomorrow, and so far multiple offers over asking have come in.

What a great Disney trip - it really sounded almost perfect. We were there in March after a 3 year absence. Plan on going again next year now that we're both retired :flower1: It was so great spending a couple weeks out of the Midwest winter. Wow, a new house! Hope your showing goes well and you get some interested buyers!
Thanks, and congratulations on making it back to Disney, this time as retirees! Yeah, we love our little house, but as the kids get older it will be really nice to have more space and a second bathroom.

Wow! Congratulations! I do not envy you dealing with the housing market! Here in Nashville it is absolutely bonkers. I would not want to buy a house here right now (unless I won a lottery jackpot and had lots of cash laying around).
Good luck with the showing.
Thanks so much. We were afraid of the market right now too, but it is a great time to be a seller. We were fortunate to have our buying offer accepted, so now it is just a matter of keeping the deals rolling to the end. It is crazy.

Congratulations! Sending you lots of pixie dust!
Thanks so much.

How big is your new house?
The new house is 2088 sq ft, so over double the size of our current one. Having a full acre of land will be nice too.

Planning your next trip always makes leaving a bit easier!
So nice you had park time before leaving. :)
We LOVE looking forward to the next trip. It gets us through everything, and is our favorite part of owning DVC since we know there will be a next trip on a regular basis. We also really liked having the later flight home so we got that last little bit of park time. It rounded out the trip perfectly.

I feel the same way. I think I will mask up flying from now on.
I sure wouldn't have thought it just over a year ago, but now I am on board (literally) with a mask on the plane. We'll see how it does next time.

The wall looks great! I am sure it will be even better in your new place.
Best of luck with your move!
Thanks! It is nice to have some pretty things to put up in the new ploace once all the craziness is over with. We still aren't sure if they will be all together again or spread out somewhat, but they'll be in our house, which is neat.

Congrats on having an offer accepted. Fingers crossed you get a good offer on your current home.

We finally had an offer accepted after 6 weeks of intense house hunting and it was our 5th offer. We close end of the month! It’s just an insane market right now.
Congratulations! Getting a house in this market is great. We were fortunate and only had to make two offers, but we got really lucky getting the second one accepted. Waiting for a house is worse than waiting for a Disney trip!

Congratulations on the new place and sending pixie dust for a great offer to come your way! I love the Disney wall and can't wait to see it in your new home!
Thank you so much. We are really excited, although it is going to be a busy month. In about 30 days, we should be in the new place.

We wound up with 10 offers on our house, all over asking. We accepted one of the better qualified ones, and now are in escrow with it. Things are going well at the new place too, and we got to take the kids over to see it again last night.

As promised, we wanted to do one more post and sum up this trip. It was one of the more memorable trips we have had, largely due to the apprehension and uncertainty that filled almost the entire year leading up to it. While we were really concerned about being able to go, and what it would be like, it turned out to be an incredible trip that really could have been one of our very best.

We really took time to slow down a bit, really prioritize stuff we wanted to do, and just enjoy being out of the house.

I think that might be why it was so great, we didn't know what to expect, but appreciated everything so much more. Even the COVID related adaptations that I worried about negatively affecting the trip were not an issue, and often made things nicer.

One example is the mug refills. I was not thrilled about having to talk to somebody every time I got a drink, but it really was not an issue. For the most part the CMs were super nice and accommodating, and accepted pictures of the mug at multiple resorts so it was easier than having to carry the mug. While this has recently changed back to self serve mug refills, it really wasn't a bad situation at all and both Disney and the CMs involved made it as nice as possible for guests.

It actually worked out well because we could get mug refills at multiple resorts without having to carry around the mugs all day.

I was also able to get multiple cups at one time by having pictures of multiple mugs, so I was able to still run down and get drinks from the room.

Another obvious adjustment was wearing masks, but for us it really wasn't that bad. We really appreciated getting to take them off at meals and in the room, but having new disposable masks each day and straps to easily hang them from our necks when we took them off worked out really well. (Thanks to AJ from DFB for telling us that mask chains were even a thing...)

We also wore better KN95 masks on the planes, and despite having long cross-country flights it wasn't bad and even the kids wore them with no problems.

Our kids are really great at wearing their masks and wearing them properly so we didn't have any issue at all with that. Both Paul and I wear glasses so fogging was occasionally an issue but we used a fog spray which really helped.

Yeah, glasses fogging is always a Florida issue for us, but it really wasn't that bad with the spray.

Thinking about our trip report title, we did mention that we would make a list of the castles that we collected.

For paintings, there were the obvious two big ones, The Greg McCullogh "Magical Reflections" castle and the "Late Arrival" castle by John Nadeau.

Also the paint by number castle

Yes, our first one of the trip, the paint by number castle by Joseph Yakovetic.

Then my wallet with the castle front and center.

And my earrings, and then Allie got a pair of castle earrings too.

Ahh yes, and the Christmas ornament with the castle and the "Collecting Castles" personalization...

Yes! and then my Snow white castle for my office.

I think that sums them up. It became quite a theme of the trip, and we love seeing the castle souvenirs now that we are home.

Another memorable aspect of this trip was our great luck with transportation. Some of it had to just be great luck, like walking up to the stop as the bus arrived or having a bus to ourselves, but I think this was made more likely by the fact that half of the resort was still closed for refurbishment during the trip. Compared to the long lines we saw for other resorts, we did great, probably our best transportation trip ever.

Oh it was for sure. We were spoiled. I really enjoyed always knowing I'd have a seat on the bus too especially with a sleepy kid.

Yes, even if we did have to wait for a second bus, we knew we wouldn't be packed in and would have a place to sit. It just wasn't the same without riding back from Disney Springs standing up on a bus with about 50 other people jammed in the aisle of the bus...

You know I didn't miss that part of the trip at all.

No? me neither...

One of our biggest concerns was getting sick while we were in Florida and not being able to fly home. Luckily we managed to all stay very healthy. The kids were good about only touching what they needed to and we sanitized hands more often than we ever have.

Yes, and we avoided being stuck in the room and never failed a temperature check.

That kind of leads us into the "Best Ofs" for the trip. I have thought about it a lot, and we really had some very great meals but my overall favorite meal was California Grill...

My next favorite meal, and my favorite steak of the trip was at Teppan Edo.

It was a very close second, and I did definitely prefer the steak at Teppan Edo, but the view and experience at CA Grill was pretty amazing this time.

Yeah CA Grill was amazing for sure. I really enjoyed Tiffins too even though it was a looonnng lunch. I think I just really needed the long rest that day.

I was just looking through pictures and wanted to mention it as the best new restaurant for us this trip. Yep, it beat Morimoto Asia, which just wasn't quite as great as we expected, despite having those amazing fried pork ribs.

The bummer with Morimoto Asia is we just ate so much great food that in order to stand out something had to be spectacular and frankly it just wasn't. It was great, I'd recommend it, but nothing pushed it up the ladder.

The fact that we all enjoyed the Wagyu from Teppan Edo more, despite it being way less expensive (if you can even say that about any form of Wagyu) was a bit of a strike against Morimoto. It was a beautiful restaurant though, it just had some extremely tough competition.

I really don't think we have ever had a better trip food-wise, and we particularly enjoyed having a few extra table service meals this trip so that we knew we'd be able to go in and sit down.

The extra table service meals were key to guaranteeing a spot to sit and eat for the whole group. The few times we ate at a quick service with everyone it was very difficult or impossible to find a table together.

I really liked the pace of this trip, and how despite the shorter park hours we still got to do a lot without rushing places. We had relatively few park hops, but did take advantage of it twice on one day. We also had the most trips to Disney Springs ever, by visiting there five different times.

We also made it to each park at least twice, so our overall coverage was quite good.

I’m gonna say something and it might not be popular opinion but not having fastpass was actually freeing.

I can see that. It was one less thing to race to on the schedule. Every ride was a spur of the moment decision, where we decided how long we were willing to wait.

I think it’s why we were able to do so much, along with attendance numbers too obviously but we weren’t running from one end of the park to the other and watching the clock all day. Having only one or two ADR times to worry about was really nice.

Speaking of the pace of the trip, I am really glad that we took the time out to make our way over to Fort Wilderness and check out the new horse barns and pony rides. This is the type of thing we love at WDW, and was worth every second of park time that we sacrificed to make our way over there to check it out.

I have to admit I wasn’t thrilled at the time about taking the time to go over to Ft. Wilderness but I’m really glad you dragged my cranky butt over there.

Horses make me happy and it was so nice to see them and then let the kids play.

I knew it would be a highlight, and we always love the time at Fort Wilderness, and this trip didn't disappoint.

And finally, to round out the report I figured I would share a few of my favorite pictures of my favorite resort, Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks again to everyone that followed along. We’ll be back soon!

Yes, sooner than you might think, but we'll have more on that in reports to follow...

Wow! I sure enjoyed reading your trip report. You guys have an engaging writing style, and of course, spectacular pictures. This has been so much fun, and I look forward to your next pre-trip report.

Excellent TR! Really enjoyed tagging along on your adventure. You had some really wonderful moments. And made some great purchases! Love the WL photos - I think it's the most photogenic resort by far. I'll be watching for your next trip!

Wow! I sure enjoyed reading your trip report. You guys have an engaging writing style, and of course, spectacular pictures. This has been so much fun, and I look forward to your next pre-trip report.
Thanks! We really do enjoy sharing our adventures, and having the written report to look back on later.
There are fun things to look forward to as well, and we can’t wait to share those soon.

Excellent TR! Really enjoyed tagging along on your adventure. You had some really wonderful moments. And made some great purchases! Love the WL photos - I think it's the most photogenic resort by far. I'll be watching for your next trip!
Thank you so much. We love hearing that people enjoy the reports, and we did have a wonderful time.
WL is incredible, and we can’t wait to be back there.

Loved the wrap up at the end! What a great TR, thank you for sharing!

Now you have me wanted to buy some Disney art :goodvibes
Thanks, we both felt like we had more to say, but got busy with the house stuff. It is always nice to look back and sum things up.

Going during Festival of the Arts does have its benefits... We always have enjoyed looking at art, but finally bought some real pieces. It was fun.

It was one of the more memorable trips we have had, largely due to the apprehension and uncertainty that filled almost the entire year leading up to it. While we were really concerned about being able to go, and what it would be like, it turned out to be an incredible trip that really could have been one of our very best.
Our first WDW trip after reopening felt like that. It was great to be able to do so many normal things again, even with the masks. Our October and January trips were during times of high Covid cases, but we felt safe at Disney.

Another obvious adjustment was wearing masks, but for us it really wasn't that bad.
We found that wearing the masks when the weather was cold in January to be a good thing. But it was really hard to wear them during our trip last week, when the temps were in the 90's.

Another memorable aspect of this trip was our great luck with transportation. Some of it had to just be great luck, like walking up to the stop as the bus arrived or having a bus to ourselves, but I think this was made more likely by the fact that half of the resort was still closed for refurbishment during the trip. Compared to the long lines we saw for other resorts, we did great, probably our best transportation trip ever.
We have had great luck with transportation during the Covid restrictions everywhere except the Grand Floridian. Many of our bus rides had only a few people on the bus. :)

The extra table service meals were key to guaranteeing a spot to sit and eat for the whole group. The few times we ate at a quick service with everyone it was very difficult or impossible to find a table together.
The restaurants were a little scary for us before we had been vaccinated. But it was great to have a place to sit and take off the masks. :)

I’m gonna say something and it might not be popular opinion but not having fastpass was actually freeing.
It was nice not to have to plan a day day around fastpasses. It will be interesting to see what they do about fastpasses in the future. There are pluses and minuses to them.

I am really glad that we took the time out to make our way over to Fort Wilderness
One of our favorite things about staying at Wilderness Lodge was how easy it was to go to Fort Wilderness. I can't wait until the resort boats start running again and Trail's End reopens. I hope they reopen the walking path, too. :)

I've enjoyed your trip report and can't wait to hear what you have planned next.

Good luck with the new house. It sounds like it will be wonderful. :)

Your final thoughts were so very might in line with mine from our trip in November. So many of the Covid adjustments ended up making life better. I actually hope they keep some of them around. I am torn on fast passes. I am sure I will pay for them if it turns to that. But for now, I really hope they stay away, despite what popular opinion may be.

And PERSPECTIVE is so important and I think you guys definitely saw everything as a blessing. Going into the trip with expectations of good food, quality family time, and beautiful sights means some of the annoying things can easily be overlooked!

On Tuesday I again woke up early, but convinced myself to stay in bed until 6:50. As I was going out, Marshall woke up. I tried tucking him in and heading out, but Melissa texted me that he was up just as I got to the lobby.

I was not ready to get up and if Paul was up he might as well take Marshall with him.

I came back to the room and got Marshall ready to go with me, so that everyone else could sleep. He really enjoys going out with me, and was patient enough to wait while we took some pictures. We took some pictures in the lobby, got my mug refill, and went down to Geyser Point at 7:37.

These pictures weren't that great in the camera, but Melissa worked her magic in Lightroom to bring out the colors.

We had some time before the 8:00 Geyser, so I took him to the train room to check it out.

We then went down to see the 8:00 Geyser, which Marshall was excited about (like father, like son).

He took so many pictures of the geyser this morning. It still looks like it hadn't been fixed though.

The Geyser was noticeably weaker than it was during past visits, and there was evidence of them digging in the area. I suspect they were working on it, but it is neat that even so it still worked so that there was an eruption every hour.

We then made our way through the inner courtyard and back up to the room.

At the room, we found that Jon and Brandy were already up since they had to work on payroll.

We texted Grandma and Grandpa at 8:30 to let them know we were on track, and finished getting everyone ready. I saw the 9:00 Geyser from the balcony before we headed down to the buses.

This was another particularly cold day. We were all freezing waiting for the bus. Even the Mickey topiary was bundled up because of the freeze warning.

We did have great luck with the bus timing though, and basically walked right on a bus that pulled up at 9:10. It was a short ride as usual, and we arrived at MK at 9:17.

We got into the park quickly, and walked through the castle to take some pictures. Allie's Nuimos got in on the fun too.

Small World wasn't open yet so we decided to try Peter Pan first.

We then got in line for Peter Pan at 9:40. It showed a 10 minute wait, and we were on it in 7 minutes.

We'd never waited in the inside queue before, it's so cute!

Yeah, that's one of those things you just don't see with Fastpasses. After Peter Pan, we got in line for Small World at 9:52.

It took a but longer in line, but we got on at 10:19 after the guy in the group ahead of us held up the boat departure so he could stand up and take pictures.

It was crazy, this family asked the guy from a different family behind him to use his phone to take a picture of all of them and because they guy wasn't sitting who was taking the picture they couldn't move the boats. It was the most insanely inconsiderate thing I've ever seen at Disney.

I was surprised that the ride operators were not more abrupt with him, but I guess they have seen it all before.

Once we got on a boat our ride around the world was quite enjoyable. One fun thing is that Allie recognized Don Quixote in Spain from our Language Arts unit. So could we call the whole trip a field trip?

Small world was nice, and then we met back up with Grandma and Grandpa who had not left the hotel when we did since they were eating breakfast.

We headed for 7 Dwarves Mine Train and the line estimate was 45 minutes but it only took us about 25. While we were in line we placed mobile orders for Pecos Bill's for lunch.

The kids love mine train and our photopass picture came out so good.

After Mine Train, we still had 30 minutes till our lunch, so Melissa and Marshall rode the carousel. It showed 20 min, and took it all. Meanwhile Jon, Brandy, and Grandpa went to ride Haunted Mansion again, while Allie and I waited with Grandma and snacked on popcorn.

The carousel line moved so slow, because of reduced capacity it took a couple of rotations before we were able to get on.

But Marshall really enjoyed riding it. He tries to be big like his sister and loves the thrill rides but he's still only 5 and enjoys the simple stuff too.

Allie loved the carousel at that age, and it was her favorite MK ride. It was worth the time for Marshall to ride it this time.

We all met up outside Pecos Bills and told them we were ready for our food.

Once they called us at 12:10 we could go inside, but it was super crowded and there was nowhere for us to all sit. I got a couple of tables together outside on the Patio, which was the best I could do. Jon and Brandy didn't want to eat outside, and found a spot for two inside. This was just a tough task trying to keep everyone together, happy, and fed, and it just wasn't possible to do all three at that point.

It was so busy and just hard to navigate. We ended up eating our nachos outside. Overall I wasn't super impressed. It wasn't just the seating arrangements the food wasn't great. It was ok but there are better things to eat. This is strike two on this restaurant for us. It'll probably be a while before we try it again.

Yeah, it was my low point for the trip as I was frustrated and hungry and couldn't get everyone what they wanted, and just wanted to sit down for a meal. It did support our decisions to have more sit down ADRs in parks, because that guarantees a nice relaxing break, which this definitely was not.

I think it's important to be honest when the trip isn't all sunshine and roses and this was one of those times. I think we handled it ok though and got some lunch and were able to rest and get on with the rest of the day.

Join us in the next update as we turn things around and go from our least favorite dining experience to our best, as we have an exceptional dinner with a view...
Love the TR so far and absolutely appreciate your honesty when it becomes difficult to keep everyone happy, it is definitely always happy go lucky,,,unfortunately we all know this too well. LOL

Our first WDW trip after reopening felt like that. It was great to be able to do so many normal things again, even with the masks. Our October and January trips were during times of high Covid cases, but we felt safe at Disney.
Yes, there is something very comforting about seeing how much is still magical at Disney, even with masks and other precautions.

We found that wearing the masks when the weather was cold in January to be a good thing. But it was really hard to wear them during our trip last week, when the temps were in the 90's.
Yeah, they are less pleasant the hotter it gets. We don't like wearing them in the summer here either.

We have had great luck with transportation during the Covid restrictions everywhere except the Grand Floridian. Many of our bus rides had only a few people on the bus. :)
The worst we saw was at the Contemporary, but we did see some pretty crowded bus stops at the parks. Oversll though the lower visitation seemed to help with the buses. We will see how it is next time, now that more people are back.

The restaurants were a little scary for us before we had been vaccinated. But it was great to have a place to sit and take off the masks. :)
Yeah, we are vaccinated now, but weren't for the trip. We still felt pretty comfortable in the restaurants since we had our space, and nobody else was close to us with the exception of the servers. It was a pleasant comfortable break from the masks and the crowds. Some of the "relaxation areas" were too crowded for us to relax with masks off though.

It was nice not to have to plan a day day around fastpasses. It will be interesting to see what they do about fastpasses in the future. There are pluses and minuses to them.
Yeah, it is tough because we often won't ride a ride unless we have a fastpss for it, since we just don't tend to spend time waiting in line. Not having the schedule and watching the clock as much was really pleasant though.

One of our favorite things about staying at Wilderness Lodge was how easy it was to go to Fort Wilderness. I can't wait until the resort boats start running again and Trail's End reopens. I hope they reopen the walking path, too. :)
The bus wasn't too bad, especially now that they were taking the more direct route by the former Reflections construction site. We are optimistic about the jogging path reopening, because there just doesn't seem to be much preventing it from opening. It will be wonderful to be able to walk to FW once again.

I've enjoyed your trip report and can't wait to hear what you have planned next.
Thanks, we always love sharing them with you. The next trip is a little different but should be super memorable. We will share details shortly, but we are also all still really looking forward to the BC/ WL split in January 2022.

Good luck with the new house. It sounds like it will be wonderful. :)
Thanks so much. This week should be big for it as far as getting the details of the sale wrapped up for our old house. If that goes well, we should be well on our way to the new one.

I enjoyed following along another one of your TR's and excited that it looks like we will have another one soon:)
Thanks so much. We will have another update this week, with more fun to come as always.

Your final thoughts were so very might in line with mine from our trip in November. So many of the Covid adjustments ended up making life better. I actually hope they keep some of them around. I am torn on fast passes. I am sure I will pay for them if it turns to that. But for now, I really hope they stay away, despite what popular opinion may be.
We totally understand it. Overall, we were just so happy to be there that we would have been happy with anything, but having things turn out to be better than how they used to be was really an unexpected treat. As crowds increase back to normal levels things will probably return to normal and fastpasses will be a necessary thing as well, but we did quite well without them this time.

And PERSPECTIVE is so important and I think you guys definitely saw everything as a blessing. Going into the trip with expectations of good food, quality family time, and beautiful sights means some of the annoying things can easily be overlooked!
Exactly. We didn't want to be focusing on what we didn't get to do or what wasn't the same. We were very appreciative to get to be there, and vacationing at WDW is still so awesom and we are incredibly fortunate to get to do it year after year. The details are always interesting though, too.

Love the TR so far and absolutely appreciate your honesty when it becomes difficult to keep everyone happy, it is definitely always happy go lucky,,,unfortunately we all know this too well. LOL
We are glad that you enjoyed it, and our honest opinions and perspectives. We each have our meltdown moments every trip, no matter how old we are, but this time overall we were all even happier than normal to just get to be there, and we all had a great time.
We are all looking forward to future trips, even if they involve a different size traveling party... Each trip is a fun and different opportunity.

Last edited:
Ok everyone, we can finally post about the next trip, because the girls are in Orlando!

Yes, we pulled off a surprise trip for Allie! She’s back, and it’s a surprise girl’s trip.

After we got home in January, Melissa started looking at options for a stay to celebrate the end of the school year. She wound up getting a great deal on a room at Yacht Club. They snuck it in by having a “layover” at MCO on their way back from a weekend trip to visit Melissa’s sister in Virginia. They landed at MCO this morning, and we told Allie that their layover was longer than we had said, and they would be staying for five days. She cried, but is super excited.
We aren’t sure how trip reporting will go for this one, but we wanted to share the start of it with everyone now. We will keep you posted as their trip progresses.

Last edited:
After we got home in January, Melissa started looking at options for a stay to celebrate the end of the school year. She wound up getting a great deal on a room at Yacht Club. They snuck it in by having a “layover” at MCO on their way back from a weekend trip to visit Melissa’s sister in Virginia. They landed at MCO this morning, and we told Allie that their layover was longer than we had said, and they would be staying for five days. She cried, but is super excited.
We aren’t sure how trip reporting will go for this one, but we wanted to share the start of it with everyone now. We will keep you posted as their trip progresses.
What a wonderful surprise for Allie and a great treat for Melissa! They will get to see what a trip to the YC/BC is like. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter