she got it...(VWL in less than 4 weeks)

CK1

DIS VET / DVC member
I posted earlier about my sister trying to get 4 days at VWL (or OKW or BW or BC.... anything, she ain't choosy) at less than 4 weeks from trip date.. well, she got it! So there you have it, ask and ye shall receive. I guess I just always assumed it was booked well in advance... ya never know. OKW appeared wide-open.... (I hope we don't regret staying at VWL instead... we so love OKW for its drive-up, spacious, quiet, relaxed features. And while we never thought of OKW as having supersonic transportation, it certainly seems we'll be disappointed in transport @ VWL, based on the many posts.... hopefully the ambiance of VWL will just take over and we'll be in awe of it all!) Just 2 weeks away... we can hardly wait!!

Cindy

That's great news. I understand that the last couple of weeks of August are often less busy.

Don't know about transportation in Aug, but DH and I stayed at VWL last Oct and it was fine. We had 5 - 10 min waits, but nothing longer than that. It was post 9-11 but the resort was full, according to MS.
Try not to stress about the transportation too much. It may be okay.

Hope you enjoy your trip, and tell Mickey hello!

CK1,
With the low expectations you have of the VWL transportation, I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter