Share your pictures of MNSSHP!!!!

More thanks! My 9 year old DD is watching with me & getting very ready for the party! She's all smiles! Keep 'em coming!

Great photos and videos everyone!!! This is really getting me excited for our trip. I hope I can keep it a surprise until then! :rolleyes1

77103IMG_0143.JPG

77103IMG_0133.JPG

77103IMG_0111.JPG

77103IMG_0110-med.JPG

77103IMG_0098.JPG

77103IMG_0096M-med.JPG

Sunny04,
Wow, I like that Main Street shot..great pix!

Here's a few more of mine--- they are a mix from 2003 & 2004.

WE WENT 10/31/03 AND CINDERELLA'S COACH WAS OUT--- WE WENT 10/01/04 AND IT WAS NOT. HOWEVER, THERE WERE REPORTS OF IT BEING OUT IN 2004 BY PEOPLE WHO WENT LATER IN THE MONTH.

halloween070.jpg

dispics063.jpg

Oh how I wish it were Halloween !!!

I really appreciate the pics! Can't wait to have some of my own ;)

Anyone have some more please! I still don't know if I & my Dh are going to dress up, but seeing these pictures I think we just might!

Oh gosh....I love all these pictures! We're going the last week of October this year, and I so want to talk my boyfriend into going to MNSSHP! It looks like so much fun!

OK, love the pics, now I know who to PM about those long dress costumes - will I or wont I??? Just thinking the CM's that dress in the costumes manage ok...

Anyone have more pictures to share? 4 months til October! :banana: :earseek:

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures. Oct is growing close and I'll soon be off to best buy to purchase more cards for my digital camera. This will be my first to MNSSHP.I sure it will be a last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter