Share you VMK Halloween memories!

acehorseytink

Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever
I thought I would start this thread for anyone who wants to share some of their fun vmk Halloween memories with everyone. Also if u have pics of your vmk Halloween memories to share that would be awesome too. I would love to see them!:lovestruc

i remember when i opened a halloween cafe where the sever would be the white mickey ghost. I would sit in a candy corn chair in the back of the room contoling it. I was in a POTC room-the one where you at a fort and people are shooting cannons at you. i even remember what i wore- the girl pirate hat (my friend was always asking me for it) a green tank top, green jeans, and black snow boots.

it wasn't very succcessful.

Im going to have to go through all my pictures and see what I can find. Tink, do you have any halloween pics? lol, I might have the same ones as you, but its worth seeing. Anyways, I know that all the stuff from vmk was orginally in the parks, but a month ago when I went to the parks it just completley reminded me of vmk at disney world. And even on the websites they have those mickey ghosts and pumpkins and things... By the way- me and tink will eventually make our own flat adventures thread when we have time. I'll work on the halloween pictures first ;)

I still have picture of my vmk Halloween. Even the one where i made a mickey pumpkin out of the black and orange boxes that we got from the games. Plush the dark room i made into a Halloween room. Remember the pumpkin hat and the bat hats? I loved those so much. I still have a picture of me wearing the pumpkin hat. I wish like crazy that Disney hadn't closed it and that we could all be on there right now celebrating Halloween and Christmas together.

i regret not taking more pictures. the ones i do have are on my cell.

Ok, this is a picture of Dashyboy's halloween room. Unfortunatley we were talking about vmk closing, but he did a really good job on the room. Nad it was fun hanging out in there. I think it was titled "Dashyboy's Not So Scary Halloween Room" or something close to that. I'll have to ask him. By the way- from left to right there is horseytink (who started this post) gamermany, gymnastgirlflips (me), and dashyboy is over doing lightning magic in the corner. Griefofdawn is just kinda sitting there... lol.

halloweenroom.jpg

Ok, this is a picture of Dashyboy's halloween room. Unfortunatley we were talking about vmk closing, but he did a really good job on the room. Nad it was fun hanging out in there. I think it was titled "Dashyboy's Not So Scary Halloween Room" or something close to that. I'll have to ask him. By the way- from left to right there is horseytink (who started this post) gamermany, gymnastgirlflips (me), and dashyboy is over doing lightning magic in the corner. Griefofdawn is just kinda sitting there... lol.

halloweenroom.jpg

Hmm, well now i don't know if i can post any Halloween pics. Flips might have used one of the only ones i have, since we seemed to always be together (or rather that she followed me around everywhere, hehe just kidding flips). Anyways i will look through mine and dashyboys and see what we have.

the more i look at the pictures, the more i wish VMK was here...... in fact i searched VMK on Google images once and i found a picture of smoeone who just took a picture of a hidden mickey and i moved the cursor over to the "delete" button because i didn't like the picture..... i keep moving the cusor over the pic u posted expecting to see a little green circle....:sad1:

It was a sad day when vmk closed... I miss it so. It was so much fun. It is too bad we were not able to find eachother in game and become friends there vanillamickey, i guess at least we have disboards now and have some way to share our memories with eachother.

yup, and if vmk ever opens again u tell me where u are so we can become friends:)

Oh me too! lol, well me and tink are mostly on at the same time, but we'll definetly have to be friends if it opens back up. I hope it will...

the more i look at the pictures, the more i wish VMK was here...... in fact i searched VMK on Google images once and i found a picture of smoeone who just took a picture of a hidden mickey and i moved the cursor over to the "delete" button because i didn't like the picture..... i keep moving the cusor over the pic u posted expecting to see a little green circle....:sad1:

Oh! I do that all the time... its horrible! I get really sad afterwards when im looking at all my pictures, because I always think I have a message or something and go to click on it and I cant :( I have some pictures on vmk pal when I was sitting in my room, and I was taking pictures of all my pictures lol. But sometimes my friends would come in, and it would be really cool because I took so many- you can actually see people moving and blinking and talking like it was real! yeah... I miss it

I made this room after winning all the orange crates and trying to decide what to do with them. Two days after I made this room someone else won best guest room with a similar design. After that everybody that came in my room accused me of copying....those were the days...

76HalloweenTownGreatPumpkin.jpg

This is Halloween Town in Ice:

44HalloweenTownonIce.jpg

Fly :hippie:

the more i think about VMK, the more hope i lose, the more i want to cry, the more i want to hit Disney real hard and yell, "What the heck where you thinking!?"

I use to love to go shopping in the Emporium and buy all of the costumes and go broke.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter