Shan-Man's Christmas '08 TR

Shanta not a flop.....You did a great job of keeping us in suspense!!;) Hope you have a safe trip!
can't wait to see more;)

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

DW commented that we need a sign to hang in front of our site next time. I love yours! Where did you get it at?

Oh and I have to make a lightpost also! lol!

:santa:
Shanta, What a marvelous trip report, thank you so much. Fantastic pictures !:thumbsup2
I gotta tell ya, you were all armed up next to two of my favorite women,(next to my wife of course), Mrs. Incredible and Pocahontas !! Yeah man !!:thumbsup2
I gotta wonder, who got the bigger thrill, you posing with the characters, or the characters gett'n to pose with you !?! You did look good Shanta.

:wizard:

Awesome trip report Shannon! Thank you for taking the time to post...although now I'm Fort-sick again. :sad1:

Wish we would have met up. Was at for 12/13-12/20 didn't see any disboards members. First time at fort and won't be our last. I think I have DH hooked acts like a kid at heart when there. First time in a long time he actually enjoyed being somewhere on vac. must be disney magic. Been all over florida and hasn't been like this. The kids thought we brought an alien with us haha. Chased those armidillos around bet they thougt what the he--
people usually just look at us not chase us must be those southern rednecks haha

Wow, that was one heck of a good trip report. I kept sneaking more reading in between cookie batches, lol. I love the narration along with the nice sized pics; just like being there! thanks Shanta!

Shanta did we see you at Blueman Group? We saw a fellow with a lovely white beard and Red shirt the night we went (12th).

Terrific TR, Shanta! Sorry we never got to bump into you in person. Hopefully next year :santa:

I love the image of you waiting for your ladies at AK and just talking to passers by. Reminds me of my uncle. He and my aunt were with us the first week of our trip, and every time we'd leave him by himself for a even just a minute he'd made a new friend! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter