Shan-Man's Christmas '08 TR

Hi Shanta! Hope you have arrived safely and you guys are loving it!! I'm so thankful you guys were able to keep your plans and make this trip! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to your TR and pics! HAVE FUN!

Shan has arrived!! I was riding my bike from Settlement back to my loop this afternoon and passed him on the road, then later dropped by his site and we chatted for a few minutes. He is in Loop 500 (don't remember the site number).

My parents are there now also! You'll know my mom if you hear someone going nuts over your light post. I love your sign!! Did you paint that yourself?

Shan....I hope you have a great time. I'm looking forward to following along with your trip. :santa: I absolutely LOVE your vacation sign !! Did you make that yourself ?? If so I am so totally sending you a picture of MY motorhome and putting in my order ;)

Shan sounds like your off to a good start. Have a blast. Your sign looks awesome.:thumbsup2

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Shannon :santa: - Thanks for taking the time to give us an update. I hope that now that you are at the Fort, you have a nice relaxing stay. Looks like we are in for some warmer weather. That check in line is about the worst that I have seen :scared1: Have a great trip!

TCD

Shan are the people on 1600 with all the decorations the ones who run a carnival? If so they are very nice and hospitable people with a heck of a display.
BTW your site looks great. :thumbsup2

Shan,

Glad you made it to the Fort safely. Your decorations look great and I love love love your lampost and sign. I'm looking forward to reading your TRs and seeing your pics.

Shanta,

Wow, your site looks great. BTW We stayed in that site June 2007 and really liked it then. Keep the pics and udates coming. Have a magical time.

Shannon

We cruised by yesterday afternoon (no one home :sad2: ) and your site looks great - love the sign!

We're here...
MickeyWreath01.jpg

Going to post more pics in a new thread. Hope we get to meet you soon!

Monique & Brian
...Brady and Bz paw: paw:

Shanny, glad to hear you made it safely! Your decorations look great! I love the mickey lamp and sign. Hope you're having a great time. I'm enjoying all the pics and reports. Looking forward to more! :thumbsup2

Report back as often as you can Shanta. You're site looks great! Enjoy Disney and the Fort!

here is Shanta playing at the Hoop De Doo Review

156a5pg.jpg

Here he is being the fairy oh la la. lol

jqqhwh.jpg

dmb7lc.jpg

I believe he told me this was he's first beer. Way to Go Shanta.
It was nice meeting you and Mary.

Hey Shanta! I just arrived back home after our week at the Fort and wanted to say it was great meeting you and sharing the 500 loop with such a Fort Fanatic! Wish I was still there, but reality called and I had to pick up. Love the pics of you in the HDDR...and wish we had done that again instead of the Spirit of Aloha. Next time I guess.

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

It's about time you reported in, I was about to send the search and rescue reindeer to find you!!! Hope you had a great time, and can't wait for the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter