Shan-Man's Christmas '08 TR

Hope you have a safe trip Shanta. Have a very Merry time at the Fort!

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Glad to hear you arrived safely I've arrived at my spot also only 24 for the night and my heater is warming me up quickly It is barely above 40 here in Tifton. Nice warmup expected in the morning Hopefully back on the road by 8 am Have a great day tomorrow!!

Enjoy the time with your Mom, Shanta!! Mt. Dora is a neat, quaint little town - full of unique shopping experiences! Hope the girls have a good time & that you enjoy your moments of solitude!

Shanta, Hope you have a great day! I'm really enjoying your report!:thumbsup2 That looks like a quick and easy campground to get in and out!

Shan, be safe buddy, and have a great day!

I guess we will see u there, I just made a rese for Sat 12/13 for one night. We didn't get to HS last week to see the lights and I want to before our pass blocks out for the holidays. Trying to get in early on Sat World of Disney is having a sale early Sat. am. Hope to meet some of u. We are only in full hook-up so I am not sure what loop that will be.

Hi, Shan-man! I'm in W-S and my son is a student at Southeastern! Been to your neck of the woods many times.

Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. We were supposed to be in WDW a few weeks ago but had to cancel because I recently had knee surgery. Couldn't get in and out of the moho. Doing better now and jealous of all you who can be there!

Looking forward to your updates.

Good morning Shanta! I am on 1520. The sale referred to is a Passholder sale from 6:30 to 9 No transportation provided I am leaving the campground at 5 Anybody need a ride?

Wow! Shan your camper matches Mickey Mouses MH on your sign and in your signature! That is so incredible! :thumbsup2 It's just amazing!

World of Disney is having a sale early Sat. am. Hope to meet some of u. We are only in full hook-up so I am not sure what loop that will be.

The Character Premier store over at the outlet (International/Vineland) has some pretty good stuff right now too. We were there yesterday and picked up a couple of bag fulls. All clothing was an extra 20% off - got a really nice '08 sweatshirt (reg. $60+) for $24. :thumbsup2

Shan-man... DH is usually at the dog park in the a.m. with our little blue merle border collie. If you're there and want a chuckle, go up and say, "Hi Brian... and this must be Blizzard!" :lmao:

Hey Shannon,
Are you here yet?? Starting to worry about ya 'cause you should be here but ya haven't posted.:confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter