Shameless post!!!

I've been around here since '99 and I just now hit 5000 posts! Ok so I lost many posts during all the board changes over the years but it's a pretty big milestone.

I hear ya, Bobcat. I've lost so many post counts with the changes too.:confused3 Hey, if that is the worst that happens to us, we are doing good.

You still got more than me. But I have 100 more to go for a shameless post...this is, I suppose, one too, since it will give me a nice round number.

I've been around here since '99 and I just now hit 5000 posts! Ok so I lost many posts during all the board changes over the years but it's a pretty big milestone.

Oh, I've been around since 1999, too. And, I lost tons of posts throughout many of the Board changes. It seemed like I was always going back to zero, not that I really care. Then I didn't post for awhile, and just used the trip planning boards for info. My count has gone up by participating the last couple of years on this board primarily.

You still got more than me. But I have 100 more to go for a shameless post...this is, I suppose, one too, since it will give me a nice round number.

I messed up with my shameless post announcement. I knew that I was getting close on Sunday. But I posted some in the Surprise Swap threads, that I just went right on over 2000 without noticing. So I guess 2500, here I come.

Hey, I just hit 500!! Totally didn't notice. It isn't as big as some of you, but I am trying really hard to get there! And since when have I been a DIS Veteran??? Didn't notice that change either.

I didn't want to start a new thread, so.....

LOOK :eek:
Four Thousand Five Hundred Posts!!!

Oh yes, :woohoo: I talk alot, I talk alot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!