Shaking It Up in New York PTR

BraveCruiser, I loved seeing you guys last week. I had a great time with you guys. I miss you guys so much. Lucky for me, my english teacher's classroom has some toys above his white board (Yoda, Tow Mater, Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack) makes me think of you guys. He even has a Darth Vader mug and two Tron posters. I used to sit next to them and I would think of Natalie and Ralph.

Here's what will be going on for me this week:

This week, there is a spirit week because my school has a rally. This time, it's boys vs. girls. The spirit days are:

Tomorrow- PJ Day
Tuesday- Hawaiian Day
Wednesday- Jersey Day
Thursday- The rally (boys wear blue and girls wear pink)
Friday- Class color (freshmen- blue, sophomores- orange, juniors- purple and seniors- yellow)

Sounds like it will be fun Kaitlin! I used to love dressing up for spirit week! My kids not so much.:rotfl:

It's funny because my school doesn't have much spirit. Basically, the only ones that do are the kids in student council, myself and basically, the cheerleaders.

It's funny because my school doesn't have much spirit. Basically, the only ones that do are the kids in student council, myself and basically, the cheerleaders.

That's the way that most schools are I think.

All of my friends are jealous about my cruise. I will miss them alot so I will text them every now and then during my trip.

This week has been a busy week for me so far. As I said above, this week is spirit week because of tomorrow's rally. Monday was PJ day, yesterday was hawaiian day and today was jersey day. Tomorrow is the rally so the boys are to wear blue and the girls are to wear pink. Yes, I will be wearing pink tomorrow because of this. Friday is class color day. As I said above, the freshmen are blue, the sophomores are orange, the juniors are purple and the seniors are yellow :scared1:

Off Topic: Today was my school's battle of the sexes rally. The boys were seated on one side of the gym and the girls were seated on the other side of the gym. Our hosts were my friend Nikki and Robert. They both did a good job hosting it. Like I said above, the boys were to were blue and the girls were to wear pink. I, of course wore pink.

Once everyone got seated, it was time for the National Anthem. It was sung by my school's choir. I couldn't hear most of it since they didn't have a microphone. After the national anthem, my school's dance team and the "man dance team" performed. Also performing were the cheerleaders, the salsa team and my school's How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Cast.

I was cheering alot which many of my school's student council people really happy. Every now and again, Robert and Nikki would make us cheer. They would ask the audience who had more spirit. The boys started cheering. It sounded like they were at the Super Bowl. Right after that, Nikki did the exact thing. Obviously, the girls had more spirit. I joined in with many of the other girls. It sounded like we were on Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

One of the games was finish that tune. One of the songs that the girls got was Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. I think that song would be appropriate for the line on California Screamin. They would play one part of the song and you had to sing the rest. Even I sang along which is funny because I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry.

Toward of the end of the rally, one of the boys decided to go crowd surfing :scared1: He did it a couple times but nobody caught him. Because of this, the rally ended :mad:

Basically, I really enjoyed the rally although we didn't get the results yet.

That sounds like it was a lot of fun Kaitlin.

I have a ton of character requests for the cruise. I have three friends who arre seniors that are involved in my trip planning. They want me to see the following characters:

Goofy
Belle
Ariel
Mickey
Minnie
Stitch
Pluto
Aladdin
Snow White

I'm still thinking about the rally from the other day. This was the most school spirited my school had ever been.

Almost four months until I leave. Also, one year ago today, I met the Jonas Brothers. I can't believe it's been that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter