• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadow's Sigs & Avatars

Ohh okay ^.^ I'm doing some things for a friend right now so I'll start yours later.

I don't feel animation is needed here.

I can't add animation to a detailed picture.

It isn't hard to add text to a picture.

Well with the new byte limit (or should I say no limit :cool1: ) for signatures, I have decided to start creating signatures again. I'll also do avatars. My current signature and avatar would be your only examples at this point.

I CAN do animation for signatures and avatars, but nothing too fancy. Specify what you want.

So... start requesting. :goodvibes

www.disneyclips.com is a great site for clipart. I can use them in signatures and avatars with little difficulty.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I reserve the right to refuse to make you anything.

I "sign" my signatures with my screenname, Shadow. I take credit for signatures designed by me. Don't like it? Don't order from me. Why do I do it? I hardly ever get credit from those who use my signatures. Be lucky that avatars can only be up to 100x100 and DIS's filesize limit is 4000 bytes.
lol anything stitch related is great for me:thumbsup2

Could I have an avatar with snoopy on it? I would post a link with a specific picture but... I don't know if I have enough posts to post a link, thanks. :goodvibes

Could I have an avatar with snoopy on it? I would post a link with a specific picture but... I don't know if I have enough posts to post a link, thanks. :goodvibes

I think you have enough posts. :) Posting a picture would help greatly.

6ozapzn.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter