Severe storms....Gumbo you ok?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Just saw some footage of the storms roaring across the Midwest and feel terrible for anyone in the path.

I know Gumbo...fellow diser is in Missouri and hoping things are ok where he is.

So Gumbo if you’re out there let us know how you are. For everyone else in the path of these storms, I’m praying everyone is safe and sound!

Mother Natures fury is unbelievable.

My son was supposed to leave for Jefferson City tonight for an interview tomorrow. So glad he missed the storm. It's been rescheduled for next week.

We're due for severe storms here in KC again on Saturday. Which of course is my daughter's graduation day. Ugh.

My son was supposed to leave for Jefferson City tonight for an interview tomorrow. So glad he missed the storm. It's been rescheduled for next week.

We're due for severe storms here in KC again on Saturday. Which of course is my daughter's graduation day. Ugh.

So glad your son missed the storm! And I will keep my fingers crossed graduation day is a beautiful one! Congratulations! My dad graduates high school next weekend. My older dad just graduated college last weekend. Busy time for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter