Seven Dwarves So Close...

We got to ride Soarin during it's soft opening. You never knew when or for how long it would stay open (though when we road it was open most of the day).
You didn't have to be part of a selection of people just lucky enough to be there when it was open & hop on line. It was so awesome to be one of the first to ride. People were cheering! :goodvibes

We got to ride Soarin during it's soft opening. You never knew when or for how long it would stay open (though when we road it was open most of the day).
You didn't have to be part of a selection of people just lucky enough to be there when it was open & hop on line. It was so awesome to be one of the first to ride. People were cheering!
:goodvibes
~LOL. I bet they were! I know I would cheer, too! That's how I felt when we caught Toy Story Mania right after a long refurb. There were no fastpasses issued for that day, we just had to get in line. It said 90 minutes but it was more like an hour and we didn't care -- we were just so happy to ride it! :goodvibes

~Disney just released more pics of the --->~The Big Drop~<---.

MTT562710-613x919.jpg

MTT562715-613x408.jpg

~These pics of the mine train are just fabulous! I can't imagine what it would feel like going down the hill with cars swinging from side to side! This is going to be a fun ride for sure. I can't wait to get back to Disney! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter