Seth's First Adventure to Disneyland! TR starts on page 5! Completed 5/3/12

Our Disney Outlet sells the same things that are in our other store and online. I went there in the spring and they had those bright coloured plates and cups that they had just released everywhere else, for the same price. Which is fine with me, but if it's the same as the other store, why can't they sell Vinylmations?? It's so dumb, lol.

I have no idea. They had them at Southcentre 2 weeks ago when I was there. They are discontinued tho. Like every else, they said they will come back again in a few months but as part of a totally different collection.

Thanks Jillian! I was pretty excited when I saw them today. There were lots of different ones of Disney and Smurfs, but I had to stop myself at one of each! Lol

Thanks Jillian! I was pretty excited when I saw them today. There were lots of different ones of Disney and Smurfs, but I had to stop myself at one of each! Lol

Haha, you should see me at the Disney Vault store in DTD. They have the cutest tops in there. I find myself saying "I want this one sooo bad!" like 8 times. :laughing:

I can never do the "i want this one so bad". I have to have it-unless its something completely ridiculous that I clearly CANNOT afford.

So I went and got my manicure/pedicure done today! It was so nice and relaxing. My feet are nice and soft now.

I'm not sure I like the colour I picked. Bright colours don't suit me. But I added my bit of Disney to them. :)

toenails.jpg
fingernails.jpg

So I went and got my manicure/pedicure done today! It was so nice and relaxing. My feet are nice and soft now.

I'm not sure I like the colour I picked. Bright colours don't suit me. But I added my bit of Disney to them. :)

toenails.jpg
fingernails.jpg

So cute.

Thanks Michele! :)

So I'm just waiting for the photographer to get here so we can take the rest of Seth's photos. Then once Seth goes for a nap, I will start loading up the car and doing all the last minute things. I feel like I have so much to do, but I will probably get it done in like half an hour and then sit and twiddle my thumbs for a few hours. :rolleyes:

Cute nails!!!

So today's the day???? :cool1: I wish you safe travels, a happy baby, a relaxing drive & a *+*+*Magical*+*+* time!!!!! I hope you'll give us updates either here or on FB!!!

Cute nails!!!

So today's the day???? :cool1: I wish you safe travels, a happy baby, a relaxing drive & a *+*+*Magical*+*+* time!!!!! I hope you'll give us updates either here or on FB!!!

Thanks so much Laurie!! It sounds like we will have Wifi at both hotels on the way, so I will definitely be keeping you posted either way! Might even post some photos as we go along. We have the plan to empty off the cameras every evening so we have all the photos organized this time. So it will be easy to post photos from there.

Cute nails Andrea!
Have a fun and safe trip! :)

Thanks Jillian! :goodvibes

Now that i've got a few quiet moments, I am going to load up my iPod with all the latest tunes I've accumulated. I love having an iPod with room to put ALL my music on without having to decide which songs I want to take off in order to get others on. I've got over 2900 songs, and my iPod isn't even a quarter full. Love it!

Andrea, have a good trip. I hope the roads are good and the trip is FUN!!

Hey Paula!

I am hoping to load some pictures onto the computer tonight and post some on here or at least on FB.

We are at the hotel in Vegas right now. Kinda run down and sketchy, but clean, so that is good. Looking forward to getting out of here!

Had an incident with my car last night. Will explain that a little later. :sad2:

Sketchy motel in Vegas = :scared1:

I'm glad you are all ok.........not a good thing to happen while traveling, but glad no motor damage so you can continue on to Anaheim!!!

Can't wait to see some pics!! popcorn::

Andrea, I hope the trip into California is a lot smoother for you.

Yes, it was definitely fortunate that no engine damage was done and that none of us got hurt as well. Wish it was something we could have avoided, but with such heavy traffic, Dillon could do nothing but drive over it. At least 2 other cars behind us hit it too and had to pull over as well. I know the truck drivers can't help it, and sometimes don't notice, but I wish there was a way they could! There is a lot of damage done just from that.

I was hoping to post some pictures last night, but we were just so tired, we went to bed as soon as we went to get some decent food. We went to a place called Mel's Drive In which is only about 5 minutes from the house on Ventura Blvd. We both had the pot roast dinner, and it was so good. It was nice to have something other than burgers and fries! Also the traffic from Vegas was just AWFUL! Every single time there was a major exit, there was stop and go traffic because of cars merging back onto the freeway from the cities or towns. It took us almost 7 hours when it should have taken 4 and a half. :headache:

Anyways, I am off to finish getting ready to go. We were advised to wait until after 9 to avoid traffic. I am fine to do that today, but tomorrow we are hoping to do Magic Morning, so we pretty much have to be on the road by 5:30. :scared1: We will probably be home at a decent time tonight so we can get some rest for that. I am REALLY going to try and get some pictures loaded then!

I love Mel's Diner, there is one locally here. They are a great "family" style place.

Have a great time today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter