Serenity Bay question

Racer X

DIS Veteran
Haven't been in a good while. Would like to make the trek out there again but I forget what is available as far as umbrellas or even hammocks. Can someone please clue me in as to availability and what time we would need to arrive in order to grab one? TIA!

The hammocks are right in the sun so I found when we were there people came and went. Plus they are not that comfortable and hang pretty low to the ground too. 2 are long the chair line first thing and there is one on the other side of the bar.

It was nice to see a lot of people get to use them instead of the towel and personal item sit there all day and not people.

Thanks for the replies, good to know! Any idea how many hammocks might be there? Like a dozen? There are a ton at the family beach i recall. Thanks again!

I think there were around 4. There were like 2 or 3 right at the beginning and one further down. Serenity bay was empty when we went and we didn't venture into the further away section, maybe a few more. But definitely not like a dozen.

Thanks for the replies, good to know! Any idea how many hammocks might be there? Like a dozen? There are a ton at the family beach i recall. Thanks again!
There are 2 right when you first walk onto the beach at serenity bay. We got there super early - probably on the second tram. They were already taken.

Haven't been in a good while. Would like to make the trek out there again but I forget what is available as far as umbrellas or even hammocks. Can someone please clue me in as to availability and what time we would need to arrive in order to grab one? TIA!

besides the public beach, there is always one at the cabanas... and for that you just need to sail concierge.. and ask for one at midnight sharp when they become available :)

It will also depend on your sailing but generally umbrellas are not at all hard to comeby in serenity bay. If you're on the Magic or a low selling cruise there will be plenty of chairs and umbrellas everywhere.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest