SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

Checking in for the week!! I also posted my package off today.

I received my package from Edna today! Thanks - I am really looking forward to trying the apple pie jam!

I will confess that I opened the jar after dinner tonight ... YUM!! It is really good jam! Dh liked it too. Now I will be making biscuits for breakfast one morning this week ... that is, if I don't eat all the jam straight up out of the jar :rotfl:

Still needing to hear from some of you in checking in for the week, and of mailings. Reminder, Sunday is the mail by date.

::yes:: I was hoping to reply to letters for Oct....but I will get them done this weekend anyway.

I'm checking in can't remember if I already did! My twist was mailed today from where I ordered it from and I will get my letter out by Saturday for some reason this month has been crazy.

Thank you very much Aymee for the flan. I will make it one night soon for my family. It smells good. :goodvibes

Checking in for the week, my letter is going out today priority mail. I had intended to do it yesterday and then left it sitting on the kitchen table :headache: Nancy, I would think you'll have it prob Sat, Mon at the latest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter